[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over past embarrassment? Or how do I get over the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1431553868334.jpg (150 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1431553868334.jpg
150 KB, 500x500
How do I get over past embarrassment? Or how do I get over the fact that im a fucking autistic piece of shit loser?
>>
Weed is best solution
>>
>>17210740
I don't think you understand how much of an autistic piece of shit I am. I have no weed connections, money or the ability to make them. I do have a gram in the mail and I haven't smoked in forever so that should be nice for a day or so.
>>
File: descarga (4).jpg (6 KB, 153x192) Image search: [Google]
descarga (4).jpg
6 KB, 153x192
Be an hero, then?
>>
>>17210762
wtf happened to this board. It's like the rest of them, it got fucking washed away by the children and normies. Fuck you, I get better advice from r9k ffs, kill yourselves.
>>
>>17210708
Laugh about it. Everyone has some embarassing stories and the best way to deal with them is to laugh and maybe talk about it. However i don't know how many embarassments you had to live through though
>>
>>17210773
>However i don't know how many embarassments you had to live through though

It's quite a lot
>>
>>17210778
What? Maybe you are autistic enough that is the big deal just in your head, I know some people idk if call them autistic or what but they ... You just can't trust what they say.

Tell us what is your burden, and DON'T fucking lie your piece of shit! Don't lie about stupid details to make us feel more sorry, just the facts.
>>
>>17210912
Im fucking autistic dude, how else do you want me to explain this shit. I have a life time of autism I don't really care to drudge up again, just fucking believe me
>>
Don't ignore it. Embrace it and use it for improving yourself.
>>
>>17210983
honestly this, op. everyone does embarrassing shit that comes off as autistic every once in a while, and it's normal. what's not normal is letting it linger for no reason (when i say no reason i mean it doesn't benefit you and others don't care), because you assume that people are actually remembering these things, too, when in actuality most people don't give two shits.

it's slightly egotistical to imagine that people care that much about those situations, and care enough to judge you for them weeks, months, years after the fact.

if you actually sit and try to learn from them, you can gain a sense of self control, which i think will help you get over that embarrassment.
>>
>>17210983
>>17211012
idk dudes, most of it is too painful to let go like that.
>>
>>17211028
I've read many painfully embarassing stories on 4chan and heard some good stuff irl too. It's absolutely funny to share them, it makes people laugh bretty ggud
>>
>>17211042
>yeah dude just tell us so we can laugh at you XD

fuck off
>>
>>17210708
you dont, you learn from it and gain experience to not do something like that again
you think youre the only one with embarrassing stories? Youre not. learn to laugh at yourself
>>
>>17210740
Not OP, but I'm also an autistic loser and I've smoked a lot of weed in the past and it hasn't cured me, at least not in the long-term. Also a few times when I got high (like 1 out of 100) I would have like a panic attack where I kept thinking about past embarrassments but it was like 100x worse.
>>
>>17210708
Confidence, gain it and lots of it
I tell stories of how beta I was to make people laugh now and not in a way that they look down on me, I would never have been able to do this a few years ago
>>
>>17210708
When I feel this bad I try to remember that our existences as human are meaningless, and that make me laugh a little because the only certain that we all have is death. Try to just donĀ“d give a fuck in general, not just in your painful memories.
>>
Problem one: you're a teenager. Grow the fuck up.

Problem two: you believe there's a problem. It's called self fulfilling prophecy. The more you call yourself a faggot or autistic, the more likely you'll be sucking dick behind a Wendy's with a helmet on your head.

Problem three: get off 4chinz, it rots ur brian
>>
What did you do that you think everyone is going to remember? You plop your dick in your grandmothers birthday cake or did you say something that made people uncomfortable for a split second and then instantly moved on from?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.