[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been friends with Anon since 13 (22 now) >have always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1421288802934.jpg (104 KB, 503x781) Image search: [Google]
1421288802934.jpg
104 KB, 503x781
>been friends with Anon since 13 (22 now)
>have always been the one to initiate
>used to be a lot closer but drifted a little apart over time
>last time I texted her, she didn't reply until three days later
>texted again Monday, after almost 4 months since last talking
>still no fucking reply

Fuck this, why are people like this? Am I being too prideful/petty to drop her from my life? I've lost more than one friend to the same principle. Or is it out of line to tell her she's a horrible friend?
>>
>>17210647
She got a boyfriend

>Am I being too prideful/petty to drop her from my life?
No.
>Or is it out of line to tell her she's a horrible friend?
Yes.
>>
>>17210647
Just stop talking to her. She obviously doesn't care, so why should you?
>>
>>17210656
I don't think she does, but either way we're platonic friends and it's not like we ever talked every day, except when we first met.

>>17210659
It sucks, because we've known each other for so long. I considered her a close friend up until a few years ago
>>
>>17210662
>I considered her a close friend up until a few years ago
What happened?
>>
>>17210676
Nothing, we just stopped talking as much. She did have a boyfriend, which may have contributed to us talking less.
>>
>>17210680
Then don't block her, don't ignore her. Let her initiate the conversations if she doesn't, nothing was lost.
Drop her from your mind but not your life.
>>
>>17210691
I lost another friend of 7, 8 years to the exact same principle. Fuck these wish-washy friends. Is it so hard to initiate?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.