[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I sleep for 12 hours a day and I'm still sleepy and lethargic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: sleepdemon2.jpg (44 KB, 600x484) Image search: [Google]
sleepdemon2.jpg
44 KB, 600x484
I sleep for 12 hours a day and I'm still sleepy and lethargic when I get up. I know too much sleep is bad for you, but I can't help it. I set alarms and instinctively hit the dismiss button and roll right back to sleep. Is there something mentally wrong with me? Physically? Help me.
>>
>>17210623
I have this problem is well, but for me its been since I was a baby.
What is your diet like anon? Do you eat well or garbage? Do you have a lot of stressors?
>>
>>17210623
Could be depression or chronic fatigue. Before I started medicine, I would sleep for 12-16hrs a day and still be exhausted. I would force myself to stay awake, but it never got better on its own.
>>
>>17210623
done this shit for the last 4+ years.
trying doing something before you go to bed like a light jog, i just did this not 30 mins ago and i'll sleep alot better.
could be multiple problems for me its depression and the general stuff
>>
>>17210627
No, my diet is shit. I'm a single, male college student so I don't know how or have time to cook. I usually eat one big fast food meal a day.

>>17210629
I don't think I'm depressed, because I mean I'm not sad or anything and I do have hobbies that I enjoy doing. It's when I have to do stuff like school that my mind starts feeling slow and weighed down, if that makes sense.
>>
>>17210638
You have a vitamin deficiency, try eating better or take some vitamin supplements with food. Also that diet is really shitty m8, you can do better even if its just subway.
>>
2 reasons this is happening
1.) you're jerking off too much... If you've gotten in the habit of jerking off more than 3 times a week you not to stop masturbating for 3 months to reset your brain
2.) you're sleeping for too long. If you sleep for over 10 hours you're going to feel even more tired than if you slept for 8... Oversleeping is a very real thing
>>
>>17210642
When I say fast food I mean things like Chipotle or sandwiches from whole foods and shit, occasionally I'll have chick fil a or a pizza. But k think you're right. I heard multivitamins were bs though. Any good recommendations?
>>
>>17210649
I have been jerking off too much recently (like 2 times a day). I'm constantly getting boners, which I thought was healthy at my age to take care of them. I guess can try to give it a break for a while...
>>
>>17210653
I read fastfood as burgerking or mcdonalds.

Multivitamins are bullshit because your body doesn't use everything in them, though if you are that vitamin deficient they are worthwhile.
I use vitaFusion, try that. If they don't work for you try some different ones.
>>
>>17210657

Trust me I had the same problem as you.
I stopped about a month ago and now - no random boners - higher concentration - more alaert - more confidence... It's hard at first but trust me your body will thank you
>>
>>17210666
Well I've noticed they multivitamins give you like 5000% tje daily recommended value. So does your body actually metabolize the stuff it needs and then discard the excess 4900%?
>>
>>17210657
Dude, just eat a few different types of vegetables each day. Cherry tomatoes on crackers or some broccoli with sausages, or something.

Find a few veggies you don't mind and mix them into meats, etc to make them an enjoyable meal, say hello to vitamins!
>>
>>17210672
There are 1 a day vitamins and 2-3-4-5 etc vitamins. Your body has a hard time integrating all of the vitamins at once so the latter is better.
>>17210677
You can also just do what this guy said.
>>
>>17210677
Was meant for OP. My bad.
>>
>>17210677
I'm useless. Tell me exactly what to eat. When i try to eat well i usually eat steak and chicken, yogurt, oatmeal, eggs, and u try work in veggies but it's annyoing to have to boil them all the time.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.