[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in my last year of high school and a guy friend asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I'm in my last year of high school and a guy friend asked me out to a school formal-like event. I have a boyfriend who's in uni. Is it ok for me to go to the event with my male friend? How should I ask my boyfriend if it's all good with him?
>>
link
>>
just ask him
>hey a friend asked me to go to this formal school event, is that ok?
what is the event? like a dance?
>>
>>17210616
just a social. hanging around and chatting and probably a bit of dancing.
>>
>>17210603
No it's not okay.

... that's all.
>>
>>17210603
What event is it?
Does your highschool friend know you have a boyfriend?
>>
>>17210620
no but i'm definitely going to make that clear
>>
>>17210626
Then after you tell the boy you have a boyfriend, tell your boyfriend
>Hey this guy asked me to go to "event" with him, he knows i'm with you and its platonic with him. Are you okay with it?
The boy will either not want to take you because you have a boyfriend or continue to want to take you as a friend.
I can't tell you what your boyfriend will say/do because I don't know his personality.
>>
>>17210603
Do you want your boyfriend to go out 1 on 1 with other women?

If no, don't do it.
If yes, ask him if he's okay with it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.