[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adding a girl on facebook after meeting her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Puppy.jpg (43 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
Puppy.jpg
43 KB, 400x325
So today I went to a local store to exchange an item and the girl who helped me was extremely cute and kept asking me things like what I did and where I lived, etc. The process took about 30 minutes because we had to test some things but she seemed fairly interested.. I didn't make a move or anything because she did have like some type of a band on her finger.

When I got home I looked up her name (from her nametag) + the store she worked at and found her profile on FB. (is that weird?).

She seems to be in a relationship but I don't think she's engaged, would it be weird if I messaged her or added her?
>>
That puppy is probably blind
>>
bump, halp.
>>
The fact that she didn't tell you her name or she didn't ask would make it seem weird. I wouldn't do it. Move on.
>>
>>17210574
Well her name was on her nametag so I'm not sure she would think she needed to say it. And that she didn't ask what?
>>
>>17210576
I highly doubt her full name was on her name badge. Don't be a fucking creep
>>
>>17210584

All it took to find her was her first name and her place of work because she had it listed as her job :/
>>
>>17210588
I really only looked her up because I was wondering if she was engaged or not, I wanted to see if I should go back and try to talk to her again or if I shouldn't.
>>
>>17210588
Don't be a fucking creep, you creep.
>>
>>17210588
Girl here. It's creepy that you looked her up. It'd be creepy of you messaged her. Stop being so desperate Christ.
>>
>>17210597

So what should I have done in that situation, for future reference?
>>

▲▲
>>
>>17210598
Nothing. She was being nice to you because it's her job.
>>
>>17210602

Well what could I do in the future to determine that that is the case and that she's not actually interested?
>>
>>17210607
Ask her face to face if she wants to talk more or whatever. But like the other anon said - being nice at your job is part of the job, so don't get crazy.
>>
>>17210628
So did I miss my chance or should I go back and talk to her again?
>>
>>17210639
Don't fucking go back just to talk to her. Why are you so desperate?
>>
>>17210664
I don't know how these things work, I'm terrible at meeting girls.
>>
>>17210678
You don't meet girls when they're working and just doing their job.
>>
>>17210682
I've known multiple people who have, waitresses mostly.
>>
What a fucking stupid dog, I'm surprised you even used a computer, but how...fucking how you are writing or talking to a person? Nonsense.

Now, if you don't even understand how girls work is because you don't socialize much, why don't you do that first, MATE? Have friends enjoy stuff, don't try to have woman's attention so fucking MUCH, they are so flat and simple most of the time, not even worth so much attention dude.
>>
If you're considered attractive then feel free to add her.

If not, then don't.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.