[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much trouble am I in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 1080x1920
I just got charged with an m4 misdemeanor, I'm going to school to be an RN is this going to hurt this from happening
>>
What did you do?
>>
>>17210287
you do realize that RNs get drug tested right?

fucking quit already
>>
>>17210293
Shot someone's widow out with a BB gun
>>
>>17210300
I certainly wouldn't hire someone with such poor judgement to take care of someones medical issues.
>>
>>17210300
damn, thought it was public masturbation there for a second. shit like that will basically make you unhirable, but good for you just did something dumb, probably completely by accident. you can probably get away with the patented "i once walked down a bad path in life, but i've changed my ways and now I'm a better person" technique
>>
It actually might, since RNs get background checked, and some states have weird rules about what crimes can be on someone's record before they can be licensed to practice.

Figure out who gives out the RN license in your state and do the research on what crimes disqualify you from that profession.
>>
im in virginia and i got two reckless driving m1 misdeameanor just for fucking speeding but jobs dont ask about it
>>
>>17210300
I have done similarly stupid shit and still got accepted to law school. Show up looking clean and well dressed and be polite to the prosecutor. I don't know the specifics of your state's law but you can probably get something that minor deferred unless the other person presses additional charged. Discuss it with your lawyer or the prosecutor, but deferment involves going on probation and punishments like fines or community service. At the end of your term, if everything is satisfactory, they dismiss the charge and the whole thing is removed from your record
>>
>>17210287
dude, tons of people have misdemeanors. Like seriously. Fucking tons. Felonies are what you have to worry about, but I wouldn't worry about a misd too much. Just don't make a habit of it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.