[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I've just received the longest breakup text I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: zoop.jpg (10 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
zoop.jpg
10 KB, 300x200
I think I've just received the longest breakup text I've seen in my life. It left me with more questions than answers. It started off by her tell me that she is suffering from medication withdrawal symptoms and her health has been bad
>she told me this before and I noticed that she takes a lot of medication...
Then she drops that she is staying at her parents home and won't be around our college this summer. Also, she is not sure where our relationship is right now and doesn't know what I'm looking for but would like to remain friends but respects whatever I need to do for me...
Finally
>she wanted to return my call but is not in a place where she can talk at the moment

How should I reply to this?
>>
go over to her place and talk it out

>inb4 long distance relationship
>>
>>17210254
She couldn't even call me on the phone so I doubt she would want me coming to her parents' house.
>>
>>17210296
well too fucking bad, if she's gonna break up with you she needs to have the decency to atleast tell you why in person

stop dating pathetic trash like this OP, have some self respect
>>
>>17210304
Well, we weren't technically boyfriend/girlfriend. We had sex (she was a virgin) and hung out a lot. Kind of like a fwb because we were never official.
>I'm not sure if that what she means by "not sure where our relationship is right now"
>>
>>17210319
Idiot. Just move on
>>
>>17210340
I'm not saying I want to beg for her back (she's made her decision) I'm just wondering how I ever reply to this text
>or if I even bother
>>
>>17210296
Don't listen to this anon. If she's really struggling, let her know you're here for her and give her space. Don't go see her, you'll aggravate her condition and she'll be less likely to want to come back to you. Give her a bit if time to be solitary and then message her again and ask if you can talk with her about it. From the sound of
>would like to remain friends but respects whatever I need to do for me
It seems like she is either afraid that you'll not be her friend if she keeps the relationship where it is and doesn't date you, or vise versa, where she wants something more but is afraid it'll damage the relationship. The only way to know is to ask.
>>
Most of all, it seems like she's afraid of losing you as a friend.
>>
>>17210350
ok, i'll give you your space

let me know when you want to talk
>>
>>17210352
Thank you! Solid advice. I'm really confused by the
>I'm not really in a place where I can actually talk at the moment
Seems odd. Is she telling me she's in a hospital or severely ill?
>>
Makes me feel like she doesn't want to talk to me, but you're right I should just give her space for a bit.
>>
>>17210235
>but is not in a place where she can talk at the moment
Maybe she got hospitalized, or in an institution or something like that.
>>
>>17210386
That's what I was thinking initially, that she might have a condition, or perhaps dealing with a stressful situation.
>>
>>17210456
That's what I was thinking...
>but can you use your cellphone in an institution?
Maybe it's the hospital.
She told me her immune system is weak and that she had some virus recently.
>>
>>17210495
No idea if she could, but maybe she got the authorization to send one text, that's why it was so long.

Or as you said, hospital and she got some weird disease.
Just as a story, my gf's doctor told her that "you might have cancer, let's do some tests to check", so she decided to break up with me. >invented a story where she cheated on me (apparently got this idea from a film)
>I get mad, start being really hurtful
>Hurt her so much she tells me the truth
>Asks me to leave her alone
>Fuck you, I'm not going anywhere
>She was too afraid to get her results back
>I take her there
>It was nothing

If it's the sickness, seeing her might not be a bad idea imo.
If it's something mental, just tell her you're there if she needs anything, or wants to talk to someone, you're available.
>>
>>17210544
That's a possibility. This text is completely out of left field and I thought we had a pretty chill friendship going. Yes, she told me she has been getting sick, but she seemed excited to hangout this weekend.
>I'm staying with my parents, I'm not sure what's going to happen
It's like she's being secretive and doesn't want to tell me what's really going on. I just wish she would be more open.
I thought the remain friends things is usually a sign that the person doesn't want to be together.
>>
>>17210304
>>17210319
Kek
>>
>>17210586
Shit, this is scary. Sounds like she wanted to send you a last text. She sounds really worried, or scared. I'm going with the sick idea. Hope you can contact her soon. She seems like she wanted to cut things off for a reason. Hope she's not on the hospital, or otherwise.
>>
>>17210621
Yup. I want to ask her to tell me what's going on but this long text reads like a goodbye. I don't know what to do.
I asked her why she waited so long to lose her virginity and she told me how sick she was growing up and didn't think about about sex much or losing it.
>This is fucked up man
I'm sad. I had a lot of fun hanging out with her.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.