[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I have a few bad cuts from a drunken rage the other night.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: soNuugF.jpg (115 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
soNuugF.jpg
115 KB, 645x773
so I have a few bad cuts from a drunken rage the other night. Someone please just give me some methods to make these things heal faster.
>>
>>17210173
how bad are we talking? You may need to go to a hospital and get them stitched to properly heal. Otherwise just put some antiseptic on them and change your bandages daily. You have to let the wound air a bit between changings or else the scab will form too soft and could wash off while you're showering.

Got any pics btw? I've always been fascinated by wounds.
>>
nothing really helps them heal faster (outside of some hefty claims by neosporin and other products of similar nature). if you have a real cut but it's not big enough for stitches you can duct tape it (and then wrap it in gaws if you're worried about "why do you have duct tape on your arm anon").

for the process itself if it really hurts just try to find something to distract yourself
>>
>>17210220
rather than just putting straight tape over a wound I prefer an old fashioned bandaid, cut a piece of a 4x4 bandage dressing, place some antiseptic on it and put that over the wound then use medical tape to tamp it down tight over the wound. Good way to control a bleed too.
>>
>>17210230
Any time recommendationa for how long I should apply the bandages for. Cuts aren't too deep. But it's been about a whole 24 hours already and I only washed them.
>>
>>17210331
gonna need pics to give you a proper answer, it all depends on how deep, how large, location, etc
>>
>>17210173
Do you want someone that LOOKS like the stereotypical QT 3.14 Asian? Because even among Asians, the cute ones are the 10% so you're not likely to find one. Plus if you assume the beauty is divided almost equally among the genders thats 5% of Asians, if you arent in a place with a concentrated number of Asians numbers for the beautiful Asians go down even further.

If you're just going after a girl with that look you're opening doors and are more likely to find one, you should still expect these girls to have high standards because they are pretty and can afford to have them.
>>
>>17210374
Wrong thread?
>>
>>17210397
Yes, I couldn't delete the post.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.