[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me and my gf had sex twice last night without protection or pull
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 552x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 552x960
Me and my gf had sex twice last night without protection or pull out. She uses birth control pills but last night I don't remember her taking it at the usual time. I'm pretty sure she completely forgot unless she did it quickly while I wasn't looking.

I don't want to ask her and wasn't able to get her to go away long enough for me to check the pills myself but in the event she forgot the pill and had sex twice, what are the chances she's pregnant?? Her period is in about 5-6 days.
>>
>>17210114
You could just wait 5-6 days and find out.
Or
You could just talk to your girlfriend about it.
>>
How long after did she take it?
>>
>>17210738
I don't think she has taken it yet. She took it Tuesday, we had sex wednesday night twice and today she's still at work for a few more hours. Maybe she'll get home and realize if she hadn't already taken it when I wasn't paying attention.
>>
>tfw never have to worry about this shit because I never have sex
feels good man
>>
Talk to your girlfriend. Ask her if she took the pill. 30 seconds of embarrassment are worth the comfort of knowing you didn't ruin the next 18 years of your life.

If she didn't, make her get the day after pill.
>>
>>17210803

>be 16
>wandering the local drugstore for pregnancy tests
>nervous as fuck ask an employee,. Receive help and no look of disapproval. fuckyeah.jpg
>finally go to pay and the woman at the register gives me a quizzical look
>it's for older sister I blurt out as I pay in cash stuffed in my shitty wallet.
>>
How are you close enough to fuck twice without protection, but not so close that you could just fucking ask her?
>>
>>17210896
He is a fucking cuck hahaha man this is hust so funny, it shows the shades of fakeness between people.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.