[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I quit working out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (337 KB, 640x410) Image search: [Google]
image.png
337 KB, 640x410
I'm stressed.

So I've been working out for the past few months, I've seen some improvement and all which is good. But here is the problem. I can't stop thinking about girls... Working out has caused my T levels to go up a bit. And it forces me to think about girls often. NOT a good thing. It's driving me crazy, and it's starting to stress me out. I don't want to think about girls, but naturally being a male who is excerising, my god damn body is making me.

Should I quit working out? This shit is seriously bothering me.
>>
Do you feel you're going to be a danger to anyone? If no, and they're just thoughts, then continue.

You're working out for you. You started for you, so end for you.
>>
>>17209845
I never thought I'd have to tell anyone on 4chan this, but: masturbate more.
>>
>Working out has caused my T levels to go up a bit. And it forces me to think about girls often
Anon no. Your T levels are not going up that high it's psychological, if it was you'd be having violent outbursts before you over sexualise girls.

Keep working past it and practice self control but don't worry soon you won't need it and they'll come to you.
>>
>>17209845

You are an idiot. Keep working out and stop coming up with stupid theories.
>>
>>17209881
>>17209893

I don't think you both follow..

Working out is just causing me to think about sex/girls more. Which isn't good because I don't want a girlfriend, I don't want to have sex. But my mind is forcing me to think about it. it's hell
>>
>>17209845
Get a fucking job.

I work all day and have 0 energy for exercising.
>>
>>17209914
Fap more, get a quick hook up, post on Craiglist.

I work out, i have a high sex drive, im not shallow or picky, i fuck fat chicks, thin chicks, girls in their 20, girls in their 40s, moms, married, white, dark, asian, arab, i dont care, i enjoy a moist hole
>>
>>17209923

Sucks to be you.

>>17209914

Keep working out moron.
>>
>>17209923

I have a good paying fulltime job, I'm 26 years old
>>
>>17209928

>get a quick hook up

I said I don't want sex
>>
>>17209929

>keep working out moron

The thing is it's actually making me feel shitty.
>>
>>17209914
I do. You need to practice self control.

It's a skill.
>>
>>17209962

>self control

Can you explain what you mean? That doesn't make sense..

I haven't had sex in 5 years by my own choice. I feel like that is great self control..

But you can't control NOT having certain thoughts. You can control acting on them or not. But not the thought itself, which is miserable
>>
>>17209845
Well you could actually run and not just cruise through your workout, only exerting yourself for seconds at a time.

Also your problem isn't because you're working out it's because of yourself. Working out will never produce a significant amount of T levels (although it could potentially when dropping severe amounts of bodyfat). And no, you haven't lost significant bodyfat because you've only been working out for months. Why don't you actually talk to girls like most normal men do when they start to think about girls?

That or hire a hooker every once in a while
>>
>>17210023

>Why don't you actually talk to girls like most normal men do when they start to think about girls?

Because there is no point to

>That or hire a hooker every once in a while

Ive said several times, I don't want sex. consciously, I don't want sex, but my subconscious is killing me is sending the urges to my brain. It's fucking stressing me the fuck out. Thoughts I don't want, but can't do anything about.

My urge was much less before I started working out. It seems since I've started my drive has gone way up. Which fucking sucks
>>
>>17210080
Are you trying to say you're gay subtly or something? Or a priest? If you are stressed go explore activities to destress, clearly exercise is not a conduit for you to relieve it.
>>
>>17210085

I'm not gay, asexual, or religious. I'm straight. Just there is no point for me to meet girls.

1. I'm not ready for a relationship
2. I don't ever want to get married
3. I don't ever want kids

So why even take the first step and waste her time and my time? There is no point
>>
>>17210109
1) No one here is really even talking about relationships
2) No one cares you're not fucking proposing to someone
3) Use a condom or pull out (or both). Make sure you check once in the middle of sex to make sure it hasn't ripped

If you make it clear to girls and you are attractive you'd be surprised what they'd reveal in a one on one conversation.
>>
>>17209914
Why the fuck do you not want sex or a girlfriend?
>>
>>17210120

I'm really not interested in wasting my time. The times I've had sex before was garbage, and a big waste of time and energy. There is a reason it's been 5 years by choice. It's pointless

>>17210124

Because I just don't
>>
File: oh_man.jpg (10 KB, 329x281) Image search: [Google]
oh_man.jpg
10 KB, 329x281
>>17210150

>>17210150

>I'm sexless by choice
>>
>>17210150
it's not pointless if it helps you destress obviously it could have a point for you at this point in time if it helps you.
>>
Dude just get a gf and smash whenever you get the urge to splurge
>>
>>17210203

..what?

>>17210210

no.. I don't want it. I just wish these urges would go away. That's why im trying to decide if I should quit working out or not. I didn't have as many urges before I started working out. Ever since I started, it's all I can think about
>>
>>17209862
My sides have left forever to the ethereal plane
>>
>>17210219

Wtf. I've said like 5 times I don't want one. Why do you keep suggesting this shit
>>
Fucking fap, just fap all the cum you have and you are good to go.

No urges. Feels good when I see a girl on internet or real life and I don't give a fuck or want to have their attention, if I don't fap in like one week I would feel like I'm missing some amazing shit, ass or boobs, or love but then I fap and it disappears, try that.
>>
>>17210224
Yes, quit working out, and join the church and diddle little boys.
Never gonna make it
>>
Literally fap. Pent up urges just lead to uncontrollable shit.
Unless you want to get a hooker?

I have a fetish I try not to indulge, I don't do much at all, including fap. So I get crazy and splurge on the fetish and once relieved I am filled with overwhelming guilt. It's better to just work your urges out asap.

T levels just make you hornier anyways. Women with higher t levels were found to fap regularly/more.
>>
It's time to kill yourself OP
>>
>>17209935
Don't stop working out. Its just feels like you're lookin for an excuse to get lazy. If you.really wanna stop wanting women join a religion or something, the urge to fuck will always be around, it what you do with that urge that determines if you fuck or fap or not
>>
>>17209845
No, don't quit working anon. For christ sakes, you're doing something good right now and stopping will cause issues further down the line.

Seriously, just have a wank before you go to the gym.
>>
>>17210984

I'm thinking about it. I'm sure I will in a few years
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.