[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trannies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
So I just moved home after graduating college and a friend of mine lost his fucking mind and thinks hes a girl. Ive been trying to help him understand the serious issues with the line of thinking.
Firstly hes always struggled in relationships. Like just getting a girl, not even the actual relationship. But then if you are a tranny
>heterosexual men wont want you because thats gay
>homosexual men wont be attracted to you because they are attracted to men
>heterosexual women wont be attracted to you because they are attracted to men
>homosexual women probably actually want someone with a vagina but are your best bet.
And to make it worse trannies dont like other trannies which pretty much leaves you with nothing.
Then theres the suicide rates and the fact that trannies are usually the most degenerate people you will ever meet even if you dont count them being a tranny. Like most of them are furries.
tldr; my friend is very mentally ill and I feel bad because it happened when I was off to college and I fear its too late now.
>>
OP you may be overreacting. I can't tell whether your issue is the trans thing or whether it's because you think they're gonna have problems with their relationships because of it. It could be true, I don't really know. Either way, you're not going to convince them out of it, so you can either learn to live with it or drop them.
>>
>degenerate
there's that word again
>>
>>17209869
Are you saying furries are not degenerate
>>17209867
Im not about to just give up on a friend without trying.
>>
>>17209878
I don't know if it's really giving up on them. It sounds like they're serious about this, and I don't think anything you could do will change their mind. If you're worried about suicide, the only way you can really help with that is through support. If you're worried about making them feel a different way about themselves, I can't really help ya. Sorry.
>>
>>17209894
How exactly are you determining how serious they are. And it doesnt even matter because people who are mentally ill are all fairly serious.
>>
If he continues with the bullshit then just drop him out of your life.
Trannies are ALL fucked up in the head, nothing but trouble lies ahead of you continue to associate with him.

And yes, faggot above, trannies ARE degenerates.
>>
>>17209964
yes we all know trannies are ill. thats not really helping
>>
>>17209830
i would just help bolster his confidence and try to get him to date women again. (i subscribe to tranny's being mostly batshit crazy outside of a few legit ones)
>>
>>17210227
>few legit ones
Honestly there are triple chromosome people. and thats pretty much it.
>>
Just fuck your friend senpai
>>
>>17209830
yes youre surely helping your friend with your concern trolling...

this is a bad bait thread, why am i replying
>>
>>17210227
This is good advice.

Help him out to get back into social activities and meeting people and he might gain confidence back on who he is.
>>
Actual tranny reporting in.

The only time I've attempted to kill myself was when my family was putting the banhammer on me living my life in such a deviant way and my friends were being dicks. Since coming out or whatever I have fucked trans and non-trans men and women.

And if your friend is truly not suited to be on estrogen the problem will take care of itself. I knew it was a good decision to take hormones because a few weeks after starting, seven years ago, it felt like a breath of goddamn fresh air and I realized how shitty I had felt for the last 18 years. I seriously doubt your friend is choosing to be trans because of how great it is to try to transition as a male adult.
>>
>>17209830
Every generalized statement in your post is factually incorrect.

Rather than confusing your already upset friend with your ignorance and prejudice, why not just tell him you'll support him in whatever he does and then stand back and let him go through the decision-making ahead of him.

(The process of sex changing involves A LOT of counseling and therapy both before and after, to protecthim from rash decisions.)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.