[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright people. Let's see what magic you can do. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: images (92).jpg (5 KB, 188x188) Image search: [Google]
images (92).jpg
5 KB, 188x188
Alright people. Let's see what magic you can do. I have a friend, we'll call him Steve. Steve is a huge closet furry. Huge. He's very good at hiding it to, but he's going through a lot of PHYCOLOGICAL stuff because he has to hide it. I'm one of the only people he trusts enough to tell me. We go to a public school, so if anyone could. Out it would be on social media and everyone would literally rip him apart. He's well liked generally and takes good care of himself, ie not fat does track hair isn't shaved or trashy. Normally because I'm pretty much a therapist myself, I'd handle it but it's gotten so out of control. I'd like to see what you guys have to say.
>>
The fuck you talking about. Nobody else tells the other schoolchildren their fetishes.
>>
>>17209780
It's not really a fetish he's just into the fan culture or whatever it's called.

Then again he probably does gap to the stuff I wouldn't be suprised
>>
>the fan culture
You mean the fetish community?
>>
>>17209788
Yeah pretty much.
Your not really helping with the problem tho, if u have any advice
>>
As long as he's not hurting anyone, whatever. I used to be friends with two furries (unrelated, never knew each other) and one of them told me the community was the most welcoming and accepting they had ever been in. I only assume the other friend joined them for the same reason.

So, whatever. If you wanna dress up in silly costumes and roleplay silly stuff, who cares. You don't give me shit for what I like, I won't give you shit for what you like. As long as nobody gets hurt, then whatever.
>>
>>17209794
Hes not worried about other furries, he's worried about everyone else. He's pretty popular, so if the wrong person found out his life is screwed. Socially. Btw if u guys have any problems id be glad to help.
>>
File: 1452235294941.png (355 KB, 1131x396) Image search: [Google]
1452235294941.png
355 KB, 1131x396
>>17209784
>It's not really a fetish
Fuck off with that
>>
File: images (74).jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (74).jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>17209803
Ok say it's a fetish, he's having trouble dealing with it right now.
>>
>>17209816
Well, as the related picture in the post you replied to says, he should keep hiding it just like someone with a piss fetish.

He's going through some stupid psychological issue because he feels as though he needs to come out and say it to the world like every furry does because they feel entitled to acceptance. There's a reason why you don't see many "I have a foot fetish" t-shirts.

He needs to keep that shit to himself. It's a private fetish and nobody wants to know about it except other fetishists. He should look for conventions or local gatherings of these people if he needs to be social about it. As for the day-to-day, well, he's gonna have to learn how to cope. He sounds young - there's gonna be harder things to deal with in life than struggling to keep from yelling your sexual secrets from the mountain tops.
>>
What's the difficulty. Just don't tell anyone. Shits easy.
>>
File: tumblr_niy7rpVe1t1so627ro1_1280.png (191 KB, 929x937) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niy7rpVe1t1so627ro1_1280.png
191 KB, 929x937
Thanks guys. U know how I've said I'm kinda a therapist before. I think I know how I can fix this. So first, explain to him the neurology behind why he's a furry, and what exactly will happen if he comes out of said closet. I'll also explain to him the concept of what he's doing and how physically and mentally(could go into depth) it's wrong. Then, for the next 4 years tell him he's a furry, after he's figured out how wrong it technically is. He's probably quit by then. I'll convince people he is one till that's what everyone thinks. Hell overcome it, he won't be a furry, but that's what everyone will think. Hrs probably gonna kill himself afterwards. Due to inconvenient suicide methods, and he can't tie knots or ever have the guts to go through with hanging or a gun, he will try to do. If he dies, he will likely be in a hospital for his last minute. As he draws his last breath I'll say. Btw, u r a furry. Then he will die(I whispered it so noone could hear) somebody will ask me what I said. So I'll say"the truth", go out into the Hall, an laff my ass off.

What do u think of my previous plot? Any flaws if so do tell.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.