[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet girl on Tinder >Hit it off right away >For the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 250px-Rowlet.png (54 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-Rowlet.png
54 KB, 250x250
>Meet girl on Tinder
>Hit it off right away
>For the first week we text all the time, really flirty, lovey doveryish, occasional sexting session
>Kinda weird how we talk to each other like a 14 year old couple, but whatever
>Literally called me perfect numerous times
>Keep's saying we can meet "Soon" whenever it gets brought up
>Few days ago, text her in the morning we message for like an hour then I don't hear from her for the rest of the day
>Ok she might be busy, whatever.
>Same thing happens the next day.
>Figure it's work or something
>Decide to wait until I'm done work today to message her.
>We message for another hour then it just stops
She still respond well to my flirting and all that, so I'm probably overthinking things, but if she was still interested wouldn't she be talking to me more instead of what feels like ignoring me?
How do I stop acting so autistic about this shit?
Goddamn reading this over I feel absolutely pathetic
>>
>>17209572

First of all you stop talking so damn much.

I've slept with girls who our daily chat logs are literally

>heyy
>hey
>wyd?
>nm hbu?
>just chilling
>nice

Still slept w them tho. Guys tend to think they have to keep a girl entertained.
>>
>>17209579
I can't keep my cool when it comes to women though, I always get attached super quick, paranoid about everything. It's awful.

Girls showing interest in me is a very rare occasion so I guess I just always make a huge deal about it
>>
bump, how do I keep my cool around girls and just not care.

I feel like I'm doomed to be a clingy autistic fuck forever.
>>
>>17209579
Wtf every girl I have been with left me because they thing I'm 'boring" even though I do exactly that.

Hey
Hey
Wud
Watching football wbu
Nothing
O

And that was it? What am I doing wrong
>>
>>17209749

Because you actually have to meet up in person and fucking do shit.
>>
>>17209969
We did but it was just dinner or to a bar that wasn't really a bar
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.