[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was in the bus, a guy was sitting next to me and we never talked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: guy-on-laptop-640x523.jpg (93 KB, 640x523) Image search: [Google]
guy-on-laptop-640x523.jpg
93 KB, 640x523
I was in the bus, a guy was sitting next to me and we never talked because we don't know each other, in the moment he stands up to get down the bus, he gives me a paper with his number, that's badass.

I need something funny to tell him, I was thinking of something like "You're the first guy that gives me his number without asking for it first" Idk, something that could give him a good smile.
>>
>>17209176
>seriously considering contacting someone you met on the bus
ishgydgy
>>
>>17209176
Ate you a girl?
>>
>>17209176
Want to date or fuck?
Either way:
When and where?
Busgirl
>>
>>17209176
So you're telling me that if you're attractive enough you don't even need to talk to get a phone number?
>>
>>17209536

Dude, she's a girl, that's why.

>>17209176
Man, fuck you OP.
I once tried this with a girl in school and ended up getting "IF I WANTED YOUR NUMBER, I'D ASKED FOR IT CREEP" yelled out at me.

You're sat here basically encouraging guy to do something that is highly self-sabotaging here.
It's not bad-ass, it's a stupid ass risk.
I can only hope no guy that reads this is dumb enough to try it.
>>
>>17209176
"I don't know who you are, but I feel I should warn you that some creep is giving girls your phone number."
>>
>>17209552
Dude, so what if some stupid bitch said you're a creep? You're allowed to give your phone number to whoever you want. "I'd asked for it" is bullshit, a lot of people are just too chicken to do that out of nowhere. Just brush it off, don't be afraid to pull this kind of thing.

Some things are really creepy by anyone's standards, but this isn't one of those things. It only becomes creepy or awkward if you allow it.
>>
>>17209560
good answer, use this OP

>>17209176
> step out of library, go to my bike
> there is a flyer tugged to my bike
> only to mine, none around
> look onto the first page, theres a number written onto it
> never call the number because i was a virgin back then and had no idea who it might have been from
might even still have the flyer, think i took it with me when i started moving...

im a guy btw
>>
>>17209562

>Dude, so what if some stupid bitch said you're a creep?
Public humiliation, ruining my social standing, making others wary of me, negatively affecting my reputation...

Look, I'm just glad I learned not to pull that shit when I was a dumb-ass kid.

In the fucking real world, that's a "sexual harassment" claim waiting to happen.
Fuck that shit.

Regardless of the "creepiness" of the act, to do that you wouldn't really know the girl so well, and it would make it incredibly difficult to gauge how she'd react - and in the age of feminazis and "eye-rape", you really want at least SOME fucking idea of how she'll handle it.

Even if it aint creepy, it's fucking stupid.
I really hope no poor sod falls for this obvious trap.
>>
Is this a meme now?
>>17208449
>>
>>17209176

He's a coward
>>
>>17209575
It sounds like you had a really bad experience, but that doesn't mean it's a bad idea to give someone your phone number out of nowhere. It went badly for you probably because she was a bitch and your schoolmates were assholes. It all has to do with the social environment you're in. I mean, if you hadn't done it in school, it wouldn't have mattered if she called you a creep.

Anyway, come on. Sexual harassment claim for giving someone your phone number? I can't believe this would ever escalate like that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.