[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Compares you to Christian Grey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Girl I've been really good friends with for about 5 years watched fifty shades of Grey the other day. I've pretty much had a crush on her the whole time I've known her. Anyway she told another mutual friend that I remind her of Christian Grey. I asked the mutual friend to investigate and girl said Grey and I are similar in every way. She just got out of a not so great 3 year relationship and she has mentioned to our mutual friend that she wants to bang, but doesn't know if i like her,and also isn't ready for another relationship but would want a friend's with benefits thing. How should I interpret this? Cause when we talked, she mentioned the movie and how creepy some of the shit he did was. Does she think im creepy? Suave? Sexy?
>>
>>17209087
>How should I interpret this?
>she wants to bang, but doesn't know if i like her,and also isn't ready for another relationship but would want a friend's with benefits thing.
>>
>>17209087
duh. She said exactly what she wants. Fuck with no attachment. That means fuck with no attachment. She likely knows you have a crush on her so it complicates everything.
>>
>>17209119
It's not as simple as I let it on to be. Her bf and her ended < a month ago, and she is really vulnerable, emotionally and physically. I don't wanna seem like an ass hole and take advantage of her. Because we are really good friends and I don't wanna fuck anything up between us. But at the same time, crush
>>
>>17209137
she just want you to fuck her, mate. there will be no misunderstandings. what the fuck are you on?
>>
>>17209137
so fucking what she wants to fuck. No commitment means you are not an ass for providing the dick. Your problem is you want her for a gf and she doesn't want you for a bf. No way out of that one. Just know if you fuck it will be for a short time or until she goes back to the ex or finds another guy so don't become a whinny bitch when that happens.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.