[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a "people can't imagine how you could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 800x800
>it's a "people can't imagine how you could be single" episode
>>
>"WHAT?"
>"Are you telling me you NEVER had a GIRLFRIEND?"

I am the single most undateable person in the world and I disgust everyone who has the pleasure to get to know me.
>>
Old women always say "you must be so popular with the girls!" and shit, but that's because i'm responsible, safe, logical, reliable, intelligent, dress nicely, etc.
Basically, i'm the guy they wish their daughter would date.

Not the guy anyone's daughter actually WANTS to date. Pretty sure every girl my age can take one look and guess "yep, there's no way that guy's ever been in a relationship".
>>
>>17209071

Reminder that nice guys are the REAL assholes ;^)
>>
>>17209036
>>"Are you telling me you NEVER had a GIRLFRIEND?"

Surely there's a way to spin this so that girls want to "fix" you?
>>
>>17209124
I asked right away would she date me and she acted like a cornered beast.

There were two other girls and I just went "would you?", "would you?", they all went numb.

I fucking hate those kind of girls.
>>
>>17209071
Please don't turn this into a nice guy farce.

>>17209036
Personally my single...flaw, I guess I would call it is the lack of a personality, the lack of experience (I'm 26) of anything and no real interests beyond vidya.
>>
File: 1452629388534.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1452629388534.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>>17209071
You are literally me, except the fact that I had one relationship.

Yesterday: "I can't imagine why you are not in love or with a superhot girl" -note: as if they couldn't ever coexist- "you are so intelligent!!"

I really want to just lie in an angle until it all ends.
>>
I don't know that feel.
It makes perfect sense to anyone who knows me.
They know I've never wanted to deal with people's petty bullshit, and I'm terrible and seeing hints that women drop me until far later.
Part of it is that I've interpreted compliments as people playing mind games for as long as I can remember, so I only took negative feedback to heart.
Then I started letting my guard down, because I was tired of being alone. That was a scary thing, and it felt strange assuming people were being sincere. It felt... I don't know how to describe it. I felt empowered, loved, trusting... I felt alive for the first time, really, ever.
It's been getting better lately. There's a qt in my uni that's been showing signs of being interested in me. No idea why, but I think I found one. This... this is a good feel.
>>
>This has absolutely never been an issue
>It is very clearly obvious to everyone around you as to why you are single
>The only person who can't understand it is you

it's my favorite rerun
>>
>>17209130

You have to ask do you want to do x instead of using would

Otherwise it seems you're trying to trap their opinion
>>
>tfw in a relationship for the first time in my life and can finally tell those people bitching at me to get a gf to fuck off
feels good but I really am scared of screwing things up
>>
Bumpin'
>>
>anon how come you dont have a girlfriend
>dont feel like coming out of the closet today
>>
File: 1454042932113.jpg (65 KB, 558x744) Image search: [Google]
1454042932113.jpg
65 KB, 558x744
>>17209071
>anon the girls must really like you
I hate it when they say this. I know they're just trying to be nice, but it just makes me feel like there's some expectation that they think I'm supposed to meet. Like I have to hide the fact that I'm single or something

Honestly though you sound arrogant as fuck. Try not to develop a superiority complex as a defense mechanism to cope with the fact that you're single. A wise man knows he's a fool, anon
>>
>tfw someone calls u gay because they dont see u with girls

that shit hurts desu, i love the pussy but i hate bitches mindgames
>>
>>17209324
>Part of it is that I've interpreted compliments as people playing mind games for as long as I can remember,

Oh god. We've got a psycho here.
>>
>>17212374

OP clearly stated he tried to change it and had some success. Not trusting people =/= psycho
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.