[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ex who dumped me for someone else graduation is in 2 1/2 hours.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1464136823441.jpg (639 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1464136823441.jpg
639 KB, 3264x2448
ex who dumped me for someone else graduation is in 2 1/2 hours. should I go? she posts sht on Facebook like "no matter how much history you have someone don't go back to what hurt you" and "distance yourself to discover you. " and other dumb ass shit. she doesn't sound like she cares either way. but I made her a card and put a lot of effort into it
>>
oh and I was there for her her entire school career while this fag just showed up 3 weeks ago and I kind of want to see him
>>
Perhaps you can compromise. You did make a card but that doesn't mean you have to bother showing up. Can you give the card to some other random person who can then give it to her? A mutual friend maybe.
>>
>>17208901
Your post makes so little sense I'm answering twice

>her graduation is in two hours
Don't go. No point, you'll hate it, it will suck.

>Your graduation is in two hours
Go, this is an important lifelong memory. Don't miss it for a whore
>>
>>17208903
no bad idea. you sound like you kinda wanna fight over some dumb ass bitch who ain't worth it. just forget her and get revenge by being happier than her.
>>
>>17208901
It's going to feel great when you show up there and seeing the new guy who pokes her these days.
>>
>>17208903
>>17208901
Did you do something bad? or fuck up in some way? Try and forget about her, try to be unbiased and think about it. If not, fuck her, go ahead with your life.
>>
>>17208910
its really deep and personal. no beta orbiter shit but i dont want anyone else to see it.
>>17208911
its just for her. i graduated two years ago.
>>17208912
dont wanna fight just maybe talk shit to the guy.
>>17208917
she still fucks me and fucked me last night and hes got no idea
>>17208923
no, she just dumped me after three years.
>>
>>17208901

If you want to go for any negative reason, just don't go. It will be a waste of time for you and everyone involved.
>>
>>17208954
i want to go and support her because she is my friend. regardless of the dumb mistakes she makes and chooses to make. i just dont want to see her walk of the stage and go kiss the fucking faggot bf in front of everyone because then il get upset and want to start shit.
>>
>>17208979

In the wise words of Tyler the Creator, when she does that stupid lovey dovey shit, just close your eyes.
>>
>>17208983
ill do that.. and imagine him kissing her after i came in her mouth... fuken cuck boi
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.