[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, so I'm a 23 yrs old male, overweight and slightly depressed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 684616984.jpg (45 KB, 592x424) Image search: [Google]
684616984.jpg
45 KB, 592x424
Ok, so I'm a 23 yrs old male, overweight and slightly depressed. All my life I've been into girls, though obviously I have never been much of a womanizer (in addition, it would appear any and all ladies who eventually show interest in me later turn out to be batshit crazy) and also have a sort of "feminine" personality (meaning I don't give half a fuck to stereotypes, and actually find it amusing when people try to offend me by calling me "gay"). My friends and I have been apart for a while now, what with having actual jobs and shit; so I usually turn to the internet to find some company, if for just a few hours.

So, I found this dude the other day on Omegle (yeah, whatever). At first I thought he was a girl (we were doing text-only), and I was getting really interested. He was smart, funny and seemed to be into me as well. When he revealed he was a gay guy I was shocked for a second, but didn't let it show because he was being so nice. We end up talking about sexuality, I tell him about how I never strongly identified as straight, he's pretty much assuming I'm full on bi. Long story short, we talked for a few hours and then he gave me his number.

As we start texting, he's starts very openly flirting with me. He's an insanely handsome guy, and I'm just appaled at the fact he's into me (he says he doesn't care about looks, that he's been fat in the past, yadda yadda yadda; but I just assume he has a fat fetish. Not like I would mind it, though). By this point I'm seriously considering meeting him and, you know, "seeing what happens"; yet the thought of having sex with a guy (or, well, with someone who has a penis) still doesn't sit well with me. I foolishly decide to be honest with him, and he changes immediately: says he won't be "hitting on me" anymore, and that he can get any guy he wants (which is probably true) so why would he want someone who isn't even attracted to him?

So basically now we're not talking anymore. (cont.)
>>
>>17208787
(cont.)

I still think a lot about him, and the thought of just kissing and cuddling with him feels very arousing; in fact, I did have an erection (sorry if this is too much, I just had to mention it) while we were talking, but I'm sure it was caused by his flirting rather than anything else. Although I feel no sexual attraction to his body, I'm convinced I'm in love with the motherfucker. I'm really, really confused.

tl;dr: I'm not sure if I'm bisexual or not. What do?
>>
>>17208787
>I'm not sure if I'm bisexual or not.
The easiest way how to find out is just let him "do" you. You will see if you like it or no and which side (up/down) you like more. Invest in condoms and lube. In the worst case scenario you will run away screaming or raped.

>I'm in love
Yea mate sure. You are just excited that another human being can be interested in you. First date, kiss, sex whatever is always more intense.

>What do?
Try to actually get girls on real dating sites or go with a guy. Don't let the homophobia destroy your curiosity. It is better to experiment now than regret it for rest of life.
>>
>>17208864
First of all, thank you for replying! It means a lot.

Now, I didn't literally mean I love him; only that he strikes me as a sort of "perfect partner" (he's handsome, funny, smart, we have similar tastes etc), and even if I didn't enjoy his company (and I most certainly do) it felt really weird to "reject" him. I like him, and telling him I wasn't attracted was, in retrospect, a pretty bad move.

And yes, I think a sort of ingrained homophobia may be the reason why I can't bring myself to accept the idea (my family is very conservative); that actually only makes me feel worse, because it's like I'm a bigoted douche who's hurting someone's feeling because he can't deal with his own issues. It's complicated.

As for letting him do me, I was actually willing to. I told him. I said that, even if I wasn't gonna have any pleasure (which would hardly be the case, but whatever), I'd still fuck him (or let him fuck me) just for the hell of it. It was him who said he wouldn't do it under those circumstances.
>>
>dick game so strong he turned a straight guy gay
This guy is a legend. You should suck his dick, even if only to stand in his shadow.
>>
>>17208895
lol
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.