[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sperm Half-Life 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: durex.jpg (54 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
durex.jpg
54 KB, 240x320
Been sleeping around on Tender. Always garbage the condom like normal. Thing is, some of them are less than gorgeous and I just got to thinking could one of them dig it out of the trash and impregnate themselves? Anyone know how long sperm can live in a condom? I buy standard durex. Advice or personal experience welcome.
>>
Sperm dies in contact with air.
>>
You're good man. Sperm dies quickly if it doesn't go into something that is body temperature or above body temperature without special precautions like they do when freezing sperm
>>
>>17208706
Flush it down op, always. Wrap it in something and save it in your pocket for a later flush if you have to.
>>
Youre not supposed to, but flush the condom.

Or, fill it with water and pour the jizz down the sink and then throw it out.
>>
Use the old tabasco sauce trick. After you're done, dip a few drops into the condom before tossing it away. It will help kill the sperm, plus give a nasty surprise if someone is actually crazy enough to try it.
>>
>>17209156
This please for the love of God this
>>
>>17208706
what does their looks have to do with them trying to impregnate themselves? good looking women aren't any less crazy than uggos.
>>
>>17209341
he doesn't want to get stuck with an uggo
>>
>>17209351
I guess, but being stuck with someone who's bat shit is no good regardless of how they look

I thought I could put up with my ex because she was sexy, but her craziness was just too much to bear.

my point is, be cautious no matter what they look like.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.