[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was in the bus, a girl was sitting next to me and we never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1458090399462.jpg (207 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1458090399462.jpg
207 KB, 1280x960
I was in the bus, a girl was sitting next to me and we never talked because we don't know each other, in the moment she stands up to get down the bus, she gives me a paper with her number, that's badass.

I need something funny to tell her, I was thinking of something like "You're the first girl that gives me her number without asking for it first" Idk, something that could give her a good smile.
>>
>>17208449

Trying to say something clever could backfire and make you look silly, it's a lot safer to just be a normal person and tell her that you think she's incredible.
>>
If the pick is related consider the following.
I want to ram my dick in your ass and pull it out your mouth.

Or you could say hi.
>>
File: 1464423792785.jpg (52 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1464423792785.jpg
52 KB, 514x536
>>17208458
>>17208449
Please for the love of god do not tell her you think she is incredible. That is the most autistic thing I've ever fucking heard in my whole life.
>>
>>17208449
Say: is this a real number?
>>
>>17208449
Pretty dopey and lame to me. I'd telephone her and ask her if she's a mute. Press one for yes two for no.
>>
>>17208476
Don't say this.

>>17208458
Don't say this.

How about you act like a normal human fucking being, enter the number she gave you into your phone and call her, and say, "Hey, it's [Mike] from the bus, you slipped me your number. That was awesome, by the way." Then schedule a date.
>>
>>17208476
Then respond also with: Or is this just fantasy?
>>
>>17208449
pretty obvious OP, send her a text saying, "Am I texting the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, or am I texting some random old dude?"
>>
>>17208499

Fuck I didn't realise how retarded my post sounded until you pointed it out. This is much less autistic.
>>
>>17208499
You seriously think that's not creepy or weird? Lol. Who the fuck calls nowadays?
>>
>>17208468
Yes, I believe this too, saying something like would only kill the girls illusions on meeting someone serious... But funny in a healthy way I'm looking for.

>>17208495
lol
>>
One anon gets a number and an entire fucking board spills their spaghetti. Wtf
>>
File: 1464539434700.jpg (24 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
1464539434700.jpg
24 KB, 398x600
>>17208522
What the fuck? Since when was there a problem with calling people? Maybe it's because you have no social skills and can't keep up a real conversation. You people are the worst. Go back to Wizard Chan
>>
>>17208522
Adults do. Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
Call number

Try to order a pizza
>>
>>17208530
Pretty rare way of getting the digits faM, op must be hot as fuck
>>
Not trying to burst your bubble, but you're sure that it's actually her number? Why would she give you her number without even talking to you? People just don't do that. If she were interested she would've just started a conversation. And why would she have been interested? She knew nothing about you except for how you look (are you some kind of amazing looking model?) and the fact that you take the bus so you most likely don't drive.

Chances are, she's either fucking with you and the number is to some police station or pimp or something or she has an ulterior motive. If I were you I wouldn't call it at all. If you're attractive enough to have girls give you their phone numbers without even a conversation first then you won't have any issues finding someone else.
>>
>>17208620
Dear Jesus this board is underperforming today.

Look, man. BIZARRELY ENOUGH, girls are just as prone to shyness as guys are. They're also just as capable of crushing on random strangers.

Yes, it's technically possible that she slipped him a fake number as a prank or as a part of some kind of nefarious scheme to fuck him over, but assuming that kind of thing is paranoid in the extreme. It's overwhelmingly more likely that she has a little crush on him or thinks he's cute and was just too shy or quiet or self-conscious or whathaveyou to strike up a conversation out of the blue. Or she thought pulling a move like this would be kinda cute.
>>
>>17208677
Getting a crush on someone you sat next to in a bus? Very, VERY unlikely, unless OP looks like a greek god. And I'm pretty sure that if he looked like a greek god he wouldn't have made this thread to begin with.
And someone who's too shy to start a conversation is probably too shy to leave her phone number. I was shy as hell as a teenager. I also had a bunch of shy friends, girls and boys. Maybe some of us got random crushes on strangers. But you know what none of us did? Leave their phone number on a piece of paper to someone they never talked to. Hell, I've never even heard of someone doing that.

>It's overwhelmingly more likely that she has a little crush on him or thinks he's cute and was just too shy or quiet or self-conscious or whathaveyou to strike up a conversation out of the blue.
This is just plain wrong. Maybe you live in a nice, comfortable place, but I've seen all kinds of scams and mean pranks in my area. Pretty much everyone I know irl would assume it's a prank or a scam if a complete stranger gave them their numbers on a piece of paper without even talking to them.
>>
Terrible advice so far. Text her something like "Hello bus girl. What you did was pretty cute. What's your name?"
>>
>>17208708
>>17208620
You're a paranoid weirdo.
It's far more likely that she's just a little shy and decided to take the leap of giving her number to some random guy she'll never see again. There's no losing in that scenario.

I'm not saying she can't possibly be a batshit lunatic, lord knows they exist, but it's highly unlikely compared to the alternative.
>>
>>17208708
I'm not going to tell you where I live. I've lived in some sketchy-ass neighborhoods, in several cities across three countries. I've also certainly spent time in a few comfortable middle-class-ish suburbs. I could question how much life experience you've had or at least how much experience with women, if something as relatively mundane as this seems outlandish, verging on impossible, but I'll be generous and assume you have your reasons.

But this just isn't that outlandish. It just isn't. People do things like this every day. Certainly OP should keep his wits about him -- everybody should, even men, when doing anything with a random stranger -- but your level of suspicion is way out of proportion here. Certainly do whatever you need to feel safe, but the way you see the world is distorted.
>>
>>17208747
>It's far more likely that she's just a little shy and decided to take the leap of giving her number to some random guy she'll never see again.

Repeating it won't make it any truer, no matter how strongly you believe it. Calling me names won't make it more probable either. I mean, I may be a crazy lunatic, but people just don't do that, at least not where I live. I have never in my life heard of someone giving their phone numbers to strangers they never spoke to hoping for them to call and ask them out. On the other hand, I heard and seen more than once people giving strangers someone elses phone number just to fuck with both of them. I had a friend who would give people who hit on her her cousins phone number. Apparently she was called by strangers about 5 times before she finally realized where they get her number from.

And do you really think shy people are the type to give their phone numbers to complete strangers? Again, I knew a lot of shy people and was on myself. None of us would ever do something like that.
>>
>>17208827
>>17208817
>>17208747
>>17208708
>>17208677
>>17208620
I know how we can figure this out. OP, post a picture of yourself.
>>
>>17208709
Sound advice
>>
>>17208449
be nonchalant you autist
>>
>>17208709
This is the best. Easy and simple. She already likes you so you don't have to "win" her over.
>>
Call if her number ends in dubs.
>>
>>17209944
Call this anon's post number cause it ends in dubs
>>
>>17208449
Wow, I always dream of this happening, I hate that pressure of wanting to say something to a girl on a bus/train but not wanting to embarrass myself or come off as a fucking creeeep, it's so awkward trying to think of starting a conversation with a perfect stranger

Ofc u cud just complement their footwear
And then hope they're not like "oh, uhh thanks" and turns away and ur like fuck now I feel like shit
>>
>>17208449
"New phone, who dis?"
>>
>>17209985
If she does than then oh well. Don't talk to her again for the rest of the trip and when one of you two gets off then in all likely hood you'll never see each other again in your lives, and even if you do there's no way in hell she's going to remember you as that creep who tried to strike up a conversation with her one day.

That's the beauty of meeting complete strangers like that. Unlike with friends, if you look like a fool or make a bad impression it won't matter at all past the instance it happened.

>>17208449
As for you OP, just shoot her a casual text referencing what happened so she knows it's the bus guy and not some wrong number. If her reply shows any sign of interest then jump on that opportunity and ask her out. Don't let this thread mislead you into thinking it's some clever trap, people do weird things sometimes but that doesn't mean it's not genuine interest.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 510x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 510x330
If I was you I would look at the paper, crush it and trow it away, then looking at the windows, seeing the scenery like pic related. Now that's badass!
>>
>>17208449
"Yo-you lost your piece of paper"
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.