[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 months till wedding, something's off. She's staying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 3199-1.jpg (60 KB, 1024x839) Image search: [Google]
3199-1.jpg
60 KB, 1024x839
2 months till wedding, something's off. She's staying all nighty with her female "friends", not coming home.
Looks like a cuck pro situation, go for asshole move and check her facebook.
Lots of gold material, she talks with her female pal that she fucks some other guy, that she's making a mistake marrying "nice guy" gamer. That his devotion is cute and lovely. Female friend says she has to fuck the guys she wants not the guys who are nice.
Save whole conversation on desktop, she will find it once she gets back.
Go to work like a proper "nice guy" cuck should do.
She discovers it
Blame calls first how asshole and unfair I am
Then that she loves me and that all of is untrue and she was only trying to impress her friends and she loves only me and so on.
The guy is her ex and is fucking 10 years older. Her academic lecturer.
She says that nothing ever happened.

What is the probability she is not lying this time?
>>
oreover she posed a suicide threat on me through phone and I had to call police and firefighters from workplace.

Of course, all was alright at place.

So much drama, how to play it cleverly? Any ideas?
>>
She's a liar and is only worried about her reputation and not you. Her first response shows you the type of person she is. She will try to turn things around to make it seem that you're the one doing wrong. I hate these kind of people.
>>
Cut your losses.
>>
>>17208380
Yeah shit's done. But it's so hard to believe. Over 2 years in ship and you read it like it's some stranger writing, nothing I recognize she played in front of me, living a lie. Like some sci-fi tier shit.
>>
>>17208368
Whoa, buddy, learn2greentext
>>
>>17208393
Greentext is to casual for my dark feels, but I needed a condensed form.
>>
You already know what to do OP

>her facebook

Change her facebook password and post a screenshot of the convos
>>
She's a lying whore.
Dump her immediately.

Then go no contact. Don't waste your time on lying cunts.
>>
>>17208368
>What is the probability she is not lying this time?

0 %
>>
Hahahahaha

>This is why I refuse to get married
>>
>>17208368
Dude, why is it even a question?

Leave her. Even if there was a chance that she did not cheat (so unlikely), you've seen where her head is when it's not with you.

Leave.
>>
run and don't look back
>>
File: 1389694258944.jpg (66 KB, 945x526) Image search: [Google]
1389694258944.jpg
66 KB, 945x526
>>17208368

>Looks like a cuck pro situation, go for asshole move and check her Facebook.

>Go to work like a proper "nice guy" cuck should do.

>Blame calls first how asshole and unfair I am

You're a cringe-worthy, insecure, meme powered spaghetti monster piece of shit who couldn't maintain a relationship with a girl even if she was printed on a fucking body pillow.

She is a lying, manipulative little girl who thinks she can use people without consequence and will probably spend the rest of her life fucking over everyone that cares about her because she's too busy looking for something better to appreciate what she has.

You're both fucking retarded. Let it go. Move on. End of story.
>>
>>17208368
You dun goofed by revealing your suspicions op. Should have acted normal and wait for a chance to get definite evidence. Now you'll never know for sure.
>>
>>17209521

10/10 5 star post

I kek'd with the power of 10000 suns
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.