[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best friend's ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: lakeside-laboratory - Copy.jpg (349 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lakeside-laboratory - Copy.jpg
349 KB, 1920x1080
Basically when my best bud and gf broke up, I naturally didnt talk to her and was pissed at her.
One day we reconciled while I was in a legit bad place and we've talked pretty much everyday since, and I'd say we're pretty good friends.
I'd never ever go out with her or anything out of loyalty to my friend, but I'm worried I may be catching feelings, since I do genuinely value her now.
The fuck do I do guys? I don't wanna cut ties because she's actually a good friend, but I don't wanna end up catching feelings.
>>
>>17207942
Just go out and start looking for a girl. Go out with your friends and go hangout more. Put some distance between you and her.
>>
>>17207998
that's the thing though - I couldn't be any more social at this point.
I should look for a girl though.
>>
>>17208037
If she wants to hangout just make up shit like you have a birthday to go to, or something stupid that you think she'd fall for. Again, just dont see her as much
>>
>>17208047
we rarely hang out, but we talk through text all the time.
We'll have a decent conversation pretty much every day.
>>
>>17208055
Shouldn't mean much. Just keep yourself occupied with other shit and don't worry about her.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.