[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheating wife revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-06-01-23-21-01--879785743.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-01-23-21-01--879785743.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
I recently found out my wife had an affair with her boss. When confronted she broke down and confessed all and we are working through it. But I really want to make this asshole pay, he used his money and power to control her (obviously she is to blame also) but I just want to ruin this guy!!

What can I do to mess with his life, business,etc?
>>
Growing up would be a nice first step.
>>
>>17207920
Getting revenge over him won't make your wife less of a cheating slut.
Either stay with her and forget about this, or dump her and move on.
He doesn't need to "pay" because he didn't do anything wrong, he isn't committed to you and he didn't rape her.

Revenge is childish.
>>
Ending the relationship should be the one and only thing you do desu

I hope you don't lose half of your belongings, though
>>
>>17207928
This. Consensual sex occurred, and the only person at fault is wifey
>>
>>17207920
>we are working through it
not true. you are working through learning how to accept and live with her fucking him. Shifting the blame to him makes your wife a helpless victim you were not able to protect her from so now you want to go after him. She fucked him because she wanted to fuck him. It takes a lot of effort to hide this shit and arrange their hook ups.
>>
From what I can tell the best way to fuck up his life would be to divorce your wife and get the two of them married so she can cheat on him too.
>>
>>17207920
>obviously she is to blame also
so what is her punishment then? Will she lose anything for seeing an opportunity and taking her shot though she is married?
>>
She's the only one to blame OP. If he had that much control over her, then she could've easily gone to human resources and report him or quit her job. No matter how important a job might be, one would never be force to sleep with another unless they wanted to. She's a cheater and it's her fault as well. Break up.
>>
>>17207920
Is the boss married ? Does he have a gf?

You are within your rights to tell his spouse or SO what has happened.
>>
>>17207920
dumbass. your wife will end up defending this guy from your attacks
>>
>>17207959
This is true. She did make excuses to fuck him afterall.

There is simply no reason for infidelity save for a concise choice.
>>
Does she still work there? Did she tell him it's done?
>>
>>17207920
most of my employees are female and I get propositioned several times weekly. Married, single, in relationships it doesn't fucking matter. They're in heat and I'm the dick that's around
>>
>hurr the guy deserves a punch in the face but my wife doesnt
Nah m8. Both have equal blame, I'd say your wife has double the blame because she was married to you.
I'd punch the fuck out of him then do double that on your wife.
It's only fair.
>>
All of you who say that the guy isn't in the wrong are twisting the situation. If he knew she was married and fucked her anyway he is to blame as well.

That being said revenge will most likely blow back and get you into trouble and the satisfaction it will provide will only be temporary. You're in the right here and you're the one living morally. It sucks but the best thing you can do is let go and focus on yourself.
>>
anon dump the wife she aint worth the life. Here is a question for you what would you expect her to do if you found out she was cheating on you.. I would recommend going to couples therapy to document it then getting a divorce. dump the whore. She would do the same to you.
>>
>>17207920

Don't mess with him, his life, or his business directly, especially before the divorce proceedings have been completed. Your priority right now should be to squeeze/keep as much money/resource out of the divorce as possible. A good lawyer can probably give you better advice than this board can in this situation.

If you really have to do something stupid, do it after you've divorced her, when all the legal shit is dealt with.
>>
>>17207920
Ur a wuss revenge isn't in you.

If you had the conviction and courage for it you'd have already strolled into his office and broke his jaw.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.