[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm probably high and overthinking this. But I was animating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG1090_1.jpg (344 KB, 1430x1400) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1090_1.jpg
344 KB, 1430x1400
So I'm probably high and overthinking this.

But I was animating at a lightbox at uni, when I heard this really loud hiccup.

I looked up and caught this really cute girls gaze and smiled at her and she smiled back but then looked down really quick.

So I kept animating for a bit and then went over and asked her what she was working on but she said she was shy and didn't want anyone to see until it was done.

I said I understood and asked her if she was doing it hand-drawn and we started talking, and she was laughing a lot and playing with her hair but she could have just been nervous.

Then this super auitistic guy came in and started talking about anime in the middle of our conversation, and I humoured him until he started talking about specific timecodes in naruto episodes.

So I said "leave", so he left and I kept talking to the girl and then I realised I'd be late for my train so I told her to add me on facebook since my phone had died.

But then she said she didn't have facebook because they sold your personal information to china, but that she would be there tomorrow.

But I don't know, I think she's into me but I also know I can misread shy girls sometimes.

Also I'm super high, sorry for rambling.
>>
You're overthinking just chill on it
>>
>>17207763

Do you know her name at least? Be there tomorrow with a fully charged phone
>>
>>17207783
No, I was so tired I forgot to ask.

But she said my name when I left and smiled.

Oh god, did I forget her name?
>>
>>17207788
Easy work around, when you ask for her number ask how she spells her name
>>
File: 1462486949779.png (480 KB, 571x602) Image search: [Google]
1462486949779.png
480 KB, 571x602
>>17207806
Duude.

Solid.
>>
>>17207788
Another technique: Ask go her name. She will answer and maybe better you for forgetting. Answer that you were asking for her last name
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.