[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to stay up for 48 hours in order to study? Tips?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Tumblr-23.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Tumblr-23.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
How to stay up for 48 hours in order to study? Tips?
>>
>>17207756
Bad idea.
Better schedule your time to study.
sleep at 12 am, wake at 8 am, start studying at 9 am take 30 min break every 2 hours, take 1 hour break at 4 pm, at 10 pm review what you've studied, repeat.
>>
>>17207756
First tip: don't.

If that's not an option, the main thing is to go to non-stop library, or some shit like that. Seeing other people work motivates you, and the bed at home is tempting. Don't overdo energy drinks, or you'll just have caffeine crash, and feel even worse. And reconcile that there's gonna be times that you're not gonna learn shit.
>>
Tried not going to sleep?
>>
>>17207756
If you're studying from a curriculum, type notes and then print them. Everything you need. Then go to the library and get supplementary books and leave your computer at home. Seriously. Just don't touch it. Get off 4chan.
>>
>>17207756
Smoke crystal meth.
/thread
>>
>>17207756
Adderall. When I was in college, that did wonders whenever I had to study for a final or had a huge research paper to cram. I got a 20 page paper done in a couple hours when I was on it, lel.

Honestly though, staying up for 48 hours is a terrible idea. Your body needs to rest. You're not going to remember shit when you're tired as fuck. Take naps at the very least, dude.
>>
snort some amphetamine
>>
>>17207756
>How to stay up for 48 hours in order to study?
Don't. It won't help. The lack of sleep will do more harm than the extra 16-odd hours does good.
>>
Go back in time and study weeks before
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.