[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend keeps wanting to talk while I'm playing games.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: images-7.jpg (10 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images-7.jpg
10 KB, 470x313
My girlfriend keeps wanting to talk while I'm playing games.
She got home from work and asked to call, I was in a game but saw the message and didnt get back to her until after another game was done.
By that time it was late so I told her we can skype while I get into bed.
We talked for 5 minutes then I told her I was going to bed and she got upset and kept saying we never talk because im always playing my games.

I think I should be able to play my games when I want for as long as I want and I really dont see this as a big deal. I think shes blowing it out of proportion.
How do I get her to chill out about me playing my games?
>>
>>17207601
You blew her off for video games. You can do what you want. But its her call to decide if you arent providing her with enough attention. Seriously, who picks videogames over a gf.
Im not saying you cant play, but if you know she wants to talk and you only save 5mins for her you are a piece of shit for spending more time on video games.
>>
>>17207601
Do you understand that the problem is not you playing games, but the fact that you're not giving her attentions and taking her for granted?

Relationships require effort. If you don't want to put effort into being with her, dump her and play as much as you want.
>>
>>17207609
I do give her attention. I message her asking how her day is going when shes at work. No need to be a cunt about it.
I was tired thats why it was only 5 mins.
>>17207609
I am putting effort in. I flew down to see her for her birthday.
>>
>>17207646
>I dont care about my gf.
If you are in a ldr you definitely arent carrying your share of the burden. Im assuming you guys last another month max. No girl is gonna stay with a guy who only has 5 mins for her.
>>
>video games

Why is the modern world so full of fucking man children?
>>
It's not that you like playing your games it's that she misses you and wants to spend time interacting with you. What's the point in keeping her around if you think of having to be in her company as a chore? Seriously asking.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.