[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf keeps taking selfies, her mobile phone is full of them,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
My gf keeps taking selfies, her mobile phone is full of them, she just keeps them for herself and sometimes send them to me.
Is that a sign of insecurity? I think I never took a selfie in my entire life.
>>
It could be just caught up in the fad. I saw a group in the middle of a crosswalk trying to take a self-shot photo of the gate behind them.

I see people taking them wherever they go. I think it can be a bit of narcissism, but ultimately and probably just capturing every mundane part of her life. Like a photo journal or somthing. Being vain and shit like that.
>>
I have the answer!! She's a girl. That's what they do. And yes she's a girl she's insecure about her looks. Your job is to make her feel she's pretty, but she'll take selfies and think she's ugly just the same. Don't over think it.
>>
What percentage of her selfies involve duck face?
>>
>>17207455
none thank god.
>>
>>17206996
I'm a girl and I take selfies, and they are almost exclusively for my boyfriend's pleasure. I don't do them to your girlfriend's extent, and like you said, she doesn't always send them to you, so maybe you should ask her what's up:

"Anon I noticed you take a lot of selfies. What do you do with them?"
>>
>>17207720
Usually she sends me those that she like, she deliberately showed me all of her selfies. I'm not concerned about her sending them to "other boys". I just wonder if all this selfie mania is just an insecurity on her look.
>>
>>17206996
>a girl does _____ is it insecurity?

Yes everything that women do is because of insecurity.
>>
>>17206996
I take a lot of selfies because I genuinely like the way I look. It boosts my mood when I look back at all my selfies. She might just be confident/vain like I am. I also do not send them to anyone. She probably just thinks that she's hot or appreciates her own beauty, it is a good thing because it means she does not need other peoples attention for approval just her own.
>>
>>17206996
Selfies are a sign of vapidness and instant gratification culture. It's for the weak minded.

Example>>17209311
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.