[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to last longer in sex i usually fuck for like 15 minutes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: big eyes16.jpg (6 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
big eyes16.jpg
6 KB, 191x264
how to last longer in sex

i usually fuck for like 15 minutes, which seems kinda acceptable

but i havent been able to improve since that

i have no problems getting hard and ive never had premature ejaculation problems i just want to know how to improve

should my masturbatory habits mimic the kind of sex i want?

will masturbating with a steady pace without stoping result in longer lasting in bed?

experiences?

has anyone ever gone from being regular at sex to being very good?

i tried asking my girlfriend what she likes but she says that if she told me it would ruin the experience, so from her reaction i assume she likes hard pumps as constant and lasting as possible
>>
Kegel exercises
>>
Girls tell me after 20 minutes of insertion they get chafed and uncomfortable.
>>
>>17206778
>should masturbatory habits mimic the kind of sex you want
Absolutely
>will masturbating with a steady pace without stopping result on lasting longer in bed
I've heard edging works well but anything that helps you learn more about how your body works so that you will have more control over your actions is good.
>has anyone ever gone from being regular at sex to being very good?
you will learn more things over time which will both help you figure out how things with you and your partner work best, in this case lasting longer. chances are you're bad in bed. it can only get better from here
>>
>>17206812
>>17206812
ive heard this as well
a good lube can help with this problem, if you both want sex to last over 20 minutes
>>
>>17206778
Do you want to last longer or do you want longer sex?
>>
Edging... If you don't use condoms it's easy. Go till your about to cum. Cum only a little. Rinse and repeat. I call it half cumming. You last longer every time. :) I haven't had sex without my girl cumming first in years. Cheers. Practice makes perfect.
>>
Reply to myself. I pull out n let her watch a drop cum out. Sometimes I smear it on her belly. Sometimes I smear it on her face. Sometimes she licks it up. She fucking loves it
>>
>>17207967
Is the 'edging is bad for your dick' meme true?
>>
>>17208445
Never seen it... I don't think so. Been edging for years now. Dick still works perfectly fine.. I'm still a 2 pump chump otherwise :-/
>>
>>17206778
not everyone prefers or enjoys longer sex, it all is up to your partner. if you want to last longer just slow your rhythm down and don't do full thrusts unless you need to get harder or something
>>
>>17209991
>>17209042
>>17208445
>>17207976
>>17207967
>>17207808
>>17206972
>>17206967
>>17206812
>>17206801
oh i can last longer if i stop and pull out or if i go slower but i want to know how to last longer while mantaining a steady rythim, so i can give her more stimulation
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.