[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend insulted, teased, and threatened me while i was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
My girlfriend insulted, teased, and threatened me while i was working this evening. After I couldn't take it anymore I went to leave and she stood in front of the door and begged me to hit her. After 5 mins or so of this i managed to get out of the room. After that she grabbed my got on her knees and kept screaming at me to hit her, I ran outside and she kept screaming fuck you.

How on earth am I supposed to handle a situation like this?
>>
File: f5ttyui.jpg (104 KB, 430x311) Image search: [Google]
f5ttyui.jpg
104 KB, 430x311
>>
File: Whatchoo.jpg (22 KB, 320x319) Image search: [Google]
Whatchoo.jpg
22 KB, 320x319
>>17206661
I don't get it?
>>
>>17206661
Get a lawyer and/or tell the police so it's on record in case she tries to accuse you of something.
>>
Did she stop taking her medication?

She should probably see a doctor about that behavior if she hasn't already. Maybe start with couples' counseling for the two of you and ease her into private sessions.
>>
Sounds like she is looking for a reason to break up with you

Don't hit her, break up and block asap
>>
>>17206661

Run.
>>
Sounds like my ex, She has already told everyone you hit her and she needs some real marks to prove it. You should run and drop contact.
>>
>>17206674
>>17206675
>>17207686
>>17207707
>>17207785
seconding all of this.

since I don't know either of you, the two most likely explanations I can see are

1 - she's psycho and hates herself and doesn't understand why you care about her. this is especially likely if she came from an abusive household, but sometimes people from non-abusive households hate themselves bad enough to want to be hit too. (I was like this in college, shit was bad news)

if this sounds like what's going on, I guess you could try getting her to go to therapy, or going to couples counseling like the one poster said. but speaking from experience: whatever is wrong with her to make her hate herself so bad that she's willing to sabotage her relationship with you, is not going to be fixed for a long time - maybe months, possibly years. unless you're 100% sure you're in it for the long haul with this girl, *and* you're 100% sure she'll go along with whatever help she needs, you should dump her as gently and caringly as you can. be there for her somewhat, but gradually fade out of her life.

2 - she's psycho and trying to manufacture some kind of fake abuse charge against you for whatever reason. if you think this is the case, you should definitely run, and start keeping records of all interactions with her.

3 - ??? idk, maybe she is developing some other mental illness that involves delusions and thinks she's the reincarnation of hitler or something. treat it the same as #1, it's probably way above your pay grade.

either way, good luck OP.
>>
>>17206661
you gotta fucking bail dude
she's trying to have something against you
>>
>>17206661
She's fucking nuts mate. Tell her you need some space - a couple of hundred miles should do the trick.
>>
>>17206661
Don't take this the wrong way, but can you think of anything you might have done to prompt this? Like were you two already having a fight about something recently?

It's not like anything you did would excuse that kind of thing but your post makes it sound like she's got no reason at all, and usually people at least have some kind of reason for flipping out.
>>
Sometimes i read these threads and think "you know what, i like being alone".
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.