[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... My ex gf is now dating someone. Weve been together since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-05-31-19-35-43.png (431 KB, 1440x1144) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-31-19-35-43.png
431 KB, 1440x1144
So... My ex gf is now dating someone. Weve been together since december 14th and broke up a few weeks ago.

How can she do that to me... Its only been a few weeks...

Im very depressed because of that... I had only manage my feelings after the breakup.. Now im destroyed.

I dont drink because of my health condition but right now i just want to die...

Why she did that to me...
>>
If she really did that she's just an attention whore. How do you know for sure she is dating someone ?
>>
Omg dude, it was like four fucking months. Let it go. It is not that serious. Holy hell. Are you 15?
>>
>>17206668

I posted a troll comment on 9chat (which is a social app) saying i'm dating a jewish girl.

She stalked on me and assumed I was really dating a jewish girl when in reality, no jewish girl would be dating me because of obvious reasons ! It was a simple troll.

I did that to get her attention so she could text me because i knew she was stalking on me.

But instead of talking to me, she decided to go out with someone based on that 9chat troll i posted.

So right now, i only have my tears.
>>
I broke up with my first gf, we dated for almost a year, she got a new bf the next day. Life goes on OP
>>
>>17206672

You must be really bad at math... We broke up in mid may ... which is not 4 months ago :/
>>
>>17206680
It hurts like hell. I'm dying... life goes on but i'm the lowest shit on the universe right now.
>>
>>17206687
You'll get over it, trust me m8

Go for a drive or something, that's what I like to do to relax
>>
>>17206691

Thats what i did... Its just i have a trauma now... Seeing her with someone else makes me want to die... Ive always loved her with all my heart.
>>
>>17206647
She doesnt give a shit about you... Thats the ugly truth and you are gonna have to live with it...

Life teach us lessons. Learn from it and move on.

You ll find better dont worry... It shouldnt be hard apparently.
>>
>>17206647
>How can she do that to me..
Do what to you? Move on with her life? Not have any regard for someone who doesn't even matter to her anymore?
>>
>>17206647
People move on.

She didn't anything to you. There's no mandatory grace period between relationships, she doesn't owe that to you, as you don't owe that to her.

Yes it kinda sucks, but you can't blame her for throwing herself back out there.
>>
>>17206730

She told me she still loves me when we broke up...
>>
>>17206731

She's hot and sexy... All she has to do is go out and men will come and ask her out... I think im just stupid. I thought you still had a sense of respect aftr a peaceful breakup
>>
>>17206735
If that were true, she wouldn't have broken up with you
>>
Move on at least for the moment. This happend to me a few months ago.
What i did (and you shouldnt because i am aware that i will get fucked soon) is i killed every means of contact with her. At first i did not called her at all, i started avoiding places we used to hang out, i blocked her (last phase). After this she just came back from nowhere like, begging me to take her back and shit. I did and as I mentioned, i will get fucked over by this one but hey, i do fuck every night so that's nice.
>>
If your ex girlfriend is dating someone else, and things are going great for her and her new relationship, do you want to be the jerk who breaks them up? Probably not.

If this is the case, then you need to get over your ex girlfriend. Here are some tips on how to do this:

1) Hang Out With Friends.

2) Expand Your Social Circle.

3) Work on Your Goals.

4) Date.

5) Learn from Your Mistakes So They Don't Happen Again.
>>
>>17206750

Problem is ... i gave her my first time. I'm soon 25. She meant the world to me. I really thought she was the one. I fought so hard for her and here i am all alone with my D. on my hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ntKgLxgY9s
>>
File: Youtube.png (92 KB, 918x517) Image search: [Google]
Youtube.png
92 KB, 918x517
So apparently, i'm not the only one ... Someone gets my feelings.
>>
File: Bitch.png (276 KB, 403x368) Image search: [Google]
Bitch.png
276 KB, 403x368
>>17206647

Spend time on yourself instead of waiting for goodbyes and apologies.

I know you have in it you. Sometimes we create our own breakups through expectations.

Man up bitch !
>>
>>17206679
modern day romeo and juliet
>>
>>17206679

>But instead of talking to me, she decided to go out with someone based on that 9chat troll i posted.

She dated someone based on a "troll" as you said, then what do you expect?

You kinda did that to urself brah ... What if she had done the same, how would you have reacted ?

I don't think she's the one who should be blamed ...

You're the asshole.
>>
>>17206647

Good luck... Just dont think abt her
>>
Uhm, a few weeks is actually a long time for a girl to be single
Most move on after one or maybe two weeks, unless they want to just fuck around with alot of diffrent guys

Look, i know how it feels because my gf of six years left me and moved in with another guy after a month. she started seeing him officially after one week.
Id love to tell you it gets better but it wont, you will still feel the pain but it will lessen in time, appreciate the scars you carry and how they are a reminder of how things will inevitably end.
>>
>>17207217

The wound heals but it never does ... cuz we're at war with love : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QMJDUOXQ10

It's very painful .. you have no idea. I'm not sure what kind of lesson i should learn from this.
>>
>>17207228
>It's very painful .. you have no idea
Nigga i just said ive been through the same, i think most guys can relate to the feeling of seeing their gf move on to a new guy within weeks while they are alone too.
Its what women do, there are alot of guys out there so its only natural that they move on very quickly

The lesson you learn is that life isnt fair, dont act like it should be and dont expect it to be.
You need to find your way despite this
>>
>>17207239

I can find a girlfriend. It's easy. it's just not something i can do... i still love my exgf. It's impossible for me to fully love someone else while i'm still in love with her.

I don't move on simply by rebooting my emotional computer... i'm messed up.

> The lesson you learn is that life isnt fair, dont act like it should be and dont expect it to be.

Well said ...
>>
>>17207246
>I can find a girlfriend. It's easy.
Well then i envy you because its the only thing keeping me from moving on
Give it time and the wounds do heal
>>
You're being childish, overly dramatic and pretty pathetic.
Grow up and move on.
It will hurt for a bit, but heartbreaks are the most common experience on earth, everyone experienced them and pretty much everyone managed to survive. Stop being a bitch.

You dated her for 5 months, she wasn't your wife. It is normal to date someone else after.
Also - Was it IRL or online?
>>
Oh suck it up and stop being a little bitch, OP. Your ex didn't do shit except continue on her life. You should do the same.
>>
>>17207252

It was IRL... i gave her my first time. It meant a lot to me since i was keeping it for someone precious.

I fought for her and tried to made her a better person.

>You dated her for 5 months, she wasn't your wife.

It's not about time but passion and energy invested, but I completely understand you're anger ...

Right now i'm in the process of accepting the break up... Hearing she's with someone else is not only painful but also slowing me down from moving on...
>>
>>17207270
Emotionally mature people move on fast. 30 days is the generally recommended period before a new relationship, but there is heavy variance. Sorry that you haven't gotten to that stage yet.
>>
Modern women are garbage, all of them. Just pump and dump, don't start a relationship before a conservative revolution takes place and returns order to society.
>>
>>17207270
Im having trouble believeing you could find a new gf because this is pretty cringeworthy right now mate, stop it.

Look, WHY are you focusing on her and what she is doing? youre litterally putting your head inside the fire and wondering why it hurts
Fire bad anon, fire very bad.
Stop that shit and go do something else, play a videogame or something. I hear the new Doom is very cool and Overwatch was released not long ago right?

You fought and you lost, it happens and its going to happen time and time again. Maybe a lesson you should learn is to accept defeat?
>>
> this is pretty cringeworthy right now

With my work, girls hit on me ... one invited me for drink but i turned it down cuz i didn't feel like it.

> Stop that shit and go do something else

I'm going on vacations soon, hoping this will help me forget a little bit about her. I just don't want to become that asshole guy that fucks women because he's heartbroken. You know this is a vicious cycle...

> Maybe a lesson you should learn is to accept defeat?

Yes ... acceptance is a long and painful process...
>>
>>17207270
>I fought for her
>tried to made her a better person.
>someone precious

Five months are barely anything, beside all the "energy and passion" you put into it.
You seem like a child that never had a real relationship, or got to know someone deeply, or put effort into something.
I don't think it's possible to know people well in 5 months, especially if you're attracted to them - you're in the honeymoon phase and you idealize them.

I'm not angry, you seem like a teenage drama queen and I hate you all. Grow up.
>>
>With my work, girls hit on me
What do you do for a living?
>>
>>17206647
Women are cunts mate, they run on self-esteem issues, she probably dove into another relationship because she thought the grass is greener single and then realised "oh wait i have no dependence of my own im a women and ive fucked things up"
>>
>>17206683
So it was 5 months? honestly what are you upset about it was only 5 months, first girlfriend maybe?
>>
>>17206647
In every breakup there is a dumper and a dumpee. And while the news usually comes as a surprise to the dumpee, the dumper has been thinking about it for a while.

The point is that she is not necessarily a cold-blooded bitch. She is just several weeks ahead of you in the grieving-and-moving-on process.
>>
>>17207299
What if you are deeply in love with someone for over a year and then the bitch leaves you unexpectedly to get high/drunk and 2 weeks later wants you back and you be like its ya own fault bitch *click*

Can i call that satisfaction?
>>
underage fag pls leave.
>>
I was dating a girl for 2 years, and was engaged. She broke up with me and the next week fucked 2 guys. I got over it. You're just being a bitch dude
>>
hey man I dated a girl for three years and she still fucking left me for someone else and now fucks them.. I still fuck her on the side while seeing other women
>>
Life is a bitch. Welcome to the real world
>>
>>17206647

Kill yourself
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.