[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HATE WOMEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
IM FUCKIN G STERAMING RIGHT NOW

THIS GIRL THAT LIKES ME WE GOT LUNMCH TOGETHER
BECAUSE SHE BROKE UP WITH HER FAGGOT ASS BOYFRIEND WHO GETS ALL PISSY WHEN SHE DOESNT SUCK HIS DICK

NOW THE LITTLE FUCKING FAGGOTS MESSAGIN ME TELLING ME HOW NOONE LIKES ME

IM ABOUT TO BEAT THAT LITTLE FUCKING PUSSYS HEAD IN
AND SHE SFUKCING BACKW TIH HIS PUNK ASS

I ALSO GOT REJECTED 2 WEEKS AGO BY THE GIRL I TOOK TO PROM

IM ABOUT TO FUCKING BLOW

PORTLAND OREGON

SOMEONE FUCKING REPLY PLEASE

IM SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT LITTLE FUCKING MANLET

WOMEN ARE FUCKING RETARDED
>>
File: 912480912841.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
912480912841.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>17206481

what's worse than being some bitch's rebound is being an emotional-only rebound

you'll get over it son
>>
>>17206481
Yeah uhh if you're gonna kill anybody remember just to point at the people responsible. But better yet deep breath and type in nonmadness mode.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 640x426
>>17206493
BETTER YET WIPE ALL WOMEN FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH. FUCK GIRLS THEYRE EVIL AND SHOULD ALL DIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRERRRREEEEEE
>>
>>17206504
Only most western ones
>>
b
>>
>>17206481
Teenagers are retarded. You're all fucking stupid. There's no doubt your instincts are awful and you're going after garbage chicks. But also realize it's your age. Everyone your age is fucking retarded and none of you have any idea how to treat other human beings in meaningful relationships.

It works itself out over the course of the next 5 years when you actually become functional people.
>>
>>17206481
Show her this post to show how cool and collected you are, she'll come running back.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.