[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 18 >kissless virgin Is there still hope? and before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1464298780195.png (108 KB, 517x440) Image search: [Google]
1464298780195.png
108 KB, 517x440
>be 18
>kissless virgin

Is there still hope?
and before anyone asks no i don't want to fuck a hooker i want a real relationship.

I was awkward as fuck during high school for a few reasons.
1. i'm a high functioning autist
2. i was miserable at school
3. i'm fat but not ugly
4. i thought that if i had a gf everything would be better so i was clingy and tried to force relationships with girls.

I dropped out when i was 17 but iv'e been feeling much better so maybe a lot of these problems will go away once i enter the "real world"
>>
7-17 Awkward kid with cripinling social anxiety 18 Decide to change
21 Get over depression (lasted nearly a decade)
23 First kiss
24 First Sex (hook ups, one night stands, friends with benefits)
26 First relationship

No. You have no hope. No one has EVER turned their life around in the history of mankind. Your world is done when you hit 18 and haven't lived to your fullest. *sarcasm*
>>
I kissed at 18, had sex at 23.
>>
>>17206447
I had my first kiss when I was 6 and about 12 girlfriends after that. And I am now a socially awkward fag now that I'm in my teens. Now 17. Got my first job at 16 and I can say that getting a job was the best part of my life. It helps you get out there and meet new people. It makes you talk and socialize.
I recommend getting a job op
>>
File: Why...png (35 KB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
Why...png
35 KB, 234x200
>>17206819
Fuck whenever I smoke I get such bad anxiety. I start thinking about how I breath and how I move. And I try so hard not to act stupid. And I'm always thinking about what people think of me. But other than that if I'm alone I don't get that and I get the best feelings ever just watching some movies alone
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.