[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get this guy to go away? My girlfriends friend was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: mc_4.jpg (218 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
mc_4.jpg
218 KB, 1280x855
How do I get this guy to go away?

My girlfriends friend was temporarily broken up with her boyfriend, and she was spending a bit of time with us and some others. We're kinda pervs, and there were some shenanigans, she was present but wasn't involved. They got back together, and he then blew up on her claiming that she cheated on him. Him making a mess of things got her to break up with him again.

Now this dick is blaming me, and to a lesser extent my girlfriend, for breaking them up, and is making threats and generally causing trouble for everyone around him. How do I get this guy to piss off and stop being a problem?
>>
Cave his head in

or just tell him to stop being a feminine pussy bitch for getting in his feelings over this shit
>>
>>17206364
How about something other than fighting/violence. I'm not really the fighting type, and he definitely is.
>>
>>17206353
Did you you guys fugg her or something? Gonna nees details first.
>>
>>17206392
Everyone is the fighting type. Its how our genetic baseline longs for us to act. Strike hard and fast. Get as many punches in that you can.

You're going to get hurt. Woman up and get hurt. You'll feel different in the morning. You'll feel a lot better.
>>
>>17206392
As someone who actually trains ignore dickheads like >>17206428 , fighting when you have no idea what you are doing is a great way to get hurt or killed, but if you have to defend yourself, hard and fast will do.

Next time he threaten you or contacts you/your girlfriend/your friends warn him to stop contacting you or you'll involve the police. Tell your everyone involved that you plan to do this and that they should do the same. If after the warning he continues, contact the police and try and get an AVO or have him charged. We had a similar situation with a violent ex tenant, once the police involved generally the fuck off and harass someone else.
>>
>>17206428
That might be how you feel inside, but honestly I'm a wimp I'm totally not a fighter. Never been in a fight in my life, and have never felt any inclanation to hurt another person like that. Just the thought of hurting someone makes me ill. I'm just not built that way.

>>17206467
Will keep that in mind. Honestly didn't know I could involve the police until he actually did stuff. So far he's been just threatening.

>>17206415
Like I said, stuff happened, and she was present, but didn't participate. The guy just doesn't buy it, but it's the truth.
>>
>>17206496
By threatening you in anyway, contacting you after you've told him to stop and/or making you feel unsafe, he's already done "stuff". Go down to the local PD (or whatever) and ask what your options are. If this happened in Ausland I'm certain I could go down to the local police station, explain the situation and have them go knock on his door and tell him to piss off. Shit, a chick had the police around he to tell a Vietnamese student to stop chatting to her. If ask they'll do something. He's already given grounds for an AVO but Aus law so again you have options.
>>
>>17206516
Thanks for the input. I'll look into my options. I'm under 'murica law, but hopefully it's not that different in this respect.
>>
>>17206528
I'm sure they would be, no worries good luck mate and stay safe.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.