[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm envious of cute girls. I think about how they get everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: challenger.jpg (150 KB, 1024x667) Image search: [Google]
challenger.jpg
150 KB, 1024x667
I'm envious of cute girls. I think about how they get everything in life so easily and can't help but feel depressed. How do I man up and feel less depressed?

I considered sex change but I like women and I don't think I'd make a cute girl. Also I think not a lot of people are interested in transgenders anyway.
>>
the grass is always greener on the other side but that's only because you can't see the down sides, remember that
>>
>>17206062
I can't think of any downsides, that is the problem. Otherwise I would've comforted myself with the downsides.
>>
Periods. You don't want them.
>>
>>17206066
I guess, but compared to all the advantages they have in modern world, it's just something so negligible.
>>
>>17206066
Oh please, periods aren't as bad as the vocal minority make them out to be, and if yours are, you should go and see a doctor about it.
>>
>>17206065
I will list them for you, as a girl.

We are the interior, weaker sex. Submissive, only made to cook, clean, and have sex. Also, you can't be a whore and you can't be a prude. There's just so many razor edge fine lines to watch out for that you have to please everyone with. Not to mention periods, mood swings,make hormonal problems. Last but not least, birth control is all your fault and peoblem, not the man's.

Yes I am biased, but it's what I grew up on. Yes I'd probably want to be a man if I could. But lately I've also been becoming more comfy with being female, by falling back on traditional girl stuff like earrings, dresses, learning how to cook, and staying on top of shaving all unwanted hair.
>>
>>17206076
Except in modern world not a lot of people care about those. As long as you are educated, and have friends of certain education level no one cares. Even if they aren't what terrible nightmare can be the result of what you listed here? None. They would call you names but then they probably won't be the people you want around anyway. I got called names as a male a lot too.

It doesn't comfort me that cute girls have problems. Everyone has problems, they just have it way easier than I do, which is why I'm so envious and depressed.
>>
I'll never fulfill my dream of playing in the NFL because I was born a woman, and no sex change will help that. I'm constantly garnering the attention of creeps, weirdos, and dudes old enough to be my dad. No one takes me seriously. No one.

I have to be bleeding out or in visible pain for a doctor to realize I'm actually hurt. I'm weak, which I'm working on. I get moody for no reason. I have to always be careful what I say.

I'd mention the pay scale but I'm in a profession where women are typically paid more than men, so there's a pro for yo .
>>
>>17206065
you're unable to just be friends with anyone of the opposite sex because they all want to get into your pants, and then when they finally do confess their feelings to you after you turn them down they don't want anything to do with you anymore

imagine how that feels
>>
>>17206076
This women hit all the points. I used to think girls had it easier. And if you don't handle your shit they do. Women have it easier if you want to put no effort into life. But if you put in a little work as a man you have way more options.
Men don't realize how being fit makes you way more attractive to females. Women are stuck with what they are born with.
Men get paid more and have the comphier role in relationships.
Also women have fucked up emotional brains. Sorry it's just true. Be happy you can think logically most of the time.
>>
>>17206057
If cute girls are fucking up your ability to function as a human being and get your shit together, there's some serious underlying issues going on that aren't being addressed. Cute girls aren't the issue.

Get your shit together OP.
>>
>>17206095
You now thats the same for man you retard?
>>
>>17206095
I do have really close females that I don't want to have sex with. I do not understand how this applies if you have friends of certain education level.
>>
>>17206099
Maybe you are right. But I can only point out the observable issues with me. I can't find out underlying issues without going through this.
>>
>>17206097
Come on those "problems" she listed arent any
>>
>>17206097
My point is that, the points she made literally do not apply to modern times if you are hanging out with people of certain educational level.
>>
>>17206091
Again these do not apply to any modern workplace with people with certain educational level.

NFL is hard to judge though, but it is a far dream for everyone so it's negligible.
>>
>>17206103
being too much of a pussy to make a move is not the same as not wanting to have sex with them

either that or they're not attractive, OP specifically said cute girls
>>
>>17206112
what the fuck is the point of even making this thread on /adv/ if you have no interest at all in meeting us half way to get over your negative attitude? If you just want to baww about how WOMEN HAVE IT SO EASY AND ITS JUST SO UNFAIR GUYS then fuck off to /r9k/ and don't come back until you actually want to improve yourself.
>>
>>17206158
I am the OP and I do have really attractive friends (whose photos I will not disclose, take my word for it) that I do not want to have sex with. Even given the opportunity I wouldn't make move on them. Maybe this is what's wrong with me but I've never learned how not to be friends with girls and how it is the only acceptable thing to hit on them.
>>
>>17206165
Im not op... Id imagine other problems but these occure just in different situations

Imo women have it easy yes
But there is no point in complaining
>>
>>17206171
yeah that's why I say meet me half way, they have it easier in some ways harder in others. Overall they probably have it easier but what difference does it make, complaining wont change it.
>>
>>17206165
This.
fuck you OP.
>>
>>17206181
Just curious... What beside the c-level Jobs could be harder for women?
>>
>>17206184
But I wasn't even the one discussing with him/her. Why have intercourse with me? Also are you implying intercourse is a demeaning thing? I thought it was the ultimate expression of love. And finally I like you as a friend, so I kindly decline your offer.
>>
>>17206186
having to deal with carrying children, hormonal bullshit in general, being physically weaker and smaller - fear of being a victim of violent crime and rape is extremely strong in a lot of women, harder time losing weight due to lower metabolism and stronger cravings for sweets and combine in the guaranteed weight gain from pregnancy to that, which by the way your body never completely unfucks itself after having a kid, and ofcourse sexual attention that is either unwanted or inappropriate

does this make life harder for women than life is for men, imo probably not but things are far from perfect, your life would not be perfect if you had been born a girl OP. Think about all the rich kids who are miserable pricks. Having an easier life is not a guarantee of happiness.
>>
>>17206226
I wasn't the guy you are quoting, I am the OP. The things you listed are mostly physical differences, that have nothing to do with the social construction that allows cute girls to have advantages in every field. I can accept these as downsides, but that doesn't make me any less depressed.

Maybe I should give an example: I was working at a company during summer, and I had a co worker, she was really cute and she actually is a really nice person. In all our work gatherings she was always the center of attention. Things I told people about myself, stuff they didn't seem like interested. But when she did it everyone was all ears, and our hobbies weren't that different and general stuff we talked weren't that different either. It made me feel really sad. Why was I less interesting to all these people? Why did people's opinions change when I was the one telling the almost same thing?

I'm not trying to say cute girls have it easier because they're physically different, I'm saying that there's subconscious bias towards them and it disturbs me a lot. Why do I need to work so hard to earn people's respect, while they can just smile? This is the kind of stuff that disturbs me. Not "ooh we have children, hormones and stuff"
>>
>>17206124

Dude, how old are you? Like 25, max? How long have you been working and actually interacting with adults?

>>any modern workplace with people with certain educational level.

No one with any amount of experience in the real world would be able to say that with a straight face. Intelligent and smart people are just as capable of being assholes.
>>
>>17206275
that's a cool story bro, what advice are you looking for?
>>
>>17206343
In short: how do I turn off feelings?
>>
order some hormones from an online pharmacy and start transitioning
>>
>>17206348
well getting laid should help
>>
>>17206275
(Different anon)
It doesn't sound like respect. You both had the same interests, they were interested when she talked about them. That sounds less like they find the subjects interesting. They're more willing to fake interest for her than you. I suppose it could be seen as being polite, but a lot of people find that kind of "politeness" insulting.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.