[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have huge communication problems with my parents, last year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 275x183
I have huge communication problems with my parents, last year they cause something that destructed and ruined my daily life then i started to not call them and kept communication low, also they do not even cared about what happened me.they act like nothing had happened... I rarely visit them and call them at the moment, but whenever i visit or talk with them i feel enourmous pain, can not even sleep after get in touch them also the last time visit them, i felt stange pain in my chest that did not let me to sleep in my bad, i just waited it to be eased

So what is happening to me and my body, i still try to mercy them in my mind and trying to play good son, but my body and mind telling different, this so strange for me also i am crying witout any reason for 1 years 2-3 times a week

So help me what is happening to me?
>>
You're sad.

That's all the insight that I can offer on your vague-as-fuck post.
>>
It's very common for parents to use their children, because most parents are really shitty. I bet they had you when they were really young right?

They are probably immature and don't really care about you, so don't care about them until they respect and treat you as an adult.
>>
>>17206003
My english can be broken but it can not be that hard

I need more insight?
>>
>>17206006

No, you need more details in your story.
How old are you?
What did your parents do to you?
When did it happen?
Please, explain more.
>>
>>17206005
They were not young but they are still immature

they have zero emphaty but when i play tricks on them, they tell me to stop

I realize this year that the image of me on their mind is completly different then real me and they are totally blind.Also knowing this make me super weird.I feel numbness..
>>
>>17206010
23, it is not important to talk about the things happened, waste of time at the moment

But i crying randomly without any reason, i do not know it
Whenever after my mum calls i feel so bad because playing good son with her make me sick after all the things happened, acting like nothing is happened drives me crazy but i am talking with them for just mercy..

Also i am doing my hands fist without my control for one year
>>
Head vs. Heart

You want to be in touch with them because it seems like the right thing, you value appearing to be a good son. Or being outwardly good, with no good feelings behind it.
This hurts you, because it doesn't feel right. You're not really "good" if you're lying, you don't feel good having a surface level relationship. Can't say whether it means you'd rather truly be close with them, or not even bother.

Or something like that. My best guess on screwed up family relationships.
>>
>>17206063
You are so close maybe nailed it

> you don't feel good having a surface level relationship.
Yes but they give me no choice and no hope, i really care them in fact

>Or being outwardly good, with no good feelings behind it.
Can you explain this? İ do not get it
>>
>>17206077
Like going through the motions. Pretending you feel close to them, but you don't. Or you want to feel close to them, but you're having trouble feeling that way now after fighting with no resolution?
>>
>>17206106
Yes because it is impossible to build relationship with them, they are blind and deaf so i feel like i am not have to be with them, i want to make same things to them but i strangly feel guilty
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.