[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(I'm in Highschool) I am in a relationship with someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: mans.jpg (80 KB, 600x749) Image search: [Google]
mans.jpg
80 KB, 600x749
(I'm in Highschool) I am in a relationship with someone who has changed my life and made me a completely different person. They love me for who I am and will never stop, but they are my first ever real relationship (16 months) and I'm worried that I'm missing out on other people that might be better for me. I know some people who would be super down to fuck me and what-not, I'm just really trying to avoid growing up and regretting not searching around more for what could've been. On the other hand, I don't want to leave her primarily because I couldn't handle seeing her date anyone else. What do you feel /adv/?
>>
You'd be surprised what you do or don't regret. I have only been with a single girl my entire life and I give zero fucks. I love her and she loves me, and its been almost a decade - I quite literally never slept around or did any "normal" dating or partying, and I am perfectly happy with my choices.

However your doubts indicate you may not think like me. So you need to rely on your own judgement, which is somewhat outside the realm of advice we can give.
>>
>>17205908

Agreed. I'm someone who had the same doubts. I cheated on my girlfriend for awhile, got that out of my system, and went on with my life. It's up to OP on what he really wants out of life.
>>
>>17205888
realize that FOMO is for fucking chumps. Society expects young men to sleep around for no reason but it doesn't have to be that way. Some people are lucky enough to get it right the first time.

That being said, you are still really young and 16 months is like nothing. You, your girl, or your relationship can still change. If there's nothing wrong with your current relationship, just ride it out and see where it goes. It's not like you're getting married or anything.

Don't avoid growing up. You have one adolescence, there's no need to extend it into adulthood. Become a man when the time comes, or you'll fall behind in life because no one else is going to wait for you.
>>
>>17205888
Anon, I fell in love with a girl who loved me for who I was and I loved her for who she was. I felt the same way though. I thought that I should date other people because I'd be missing out. Three girlfriends and four years later, I still feel that was the biggest mistake of my life. I still love her and wished I never let her go, and now I don't have a means to even talk to her. Still hurts, man.

I wouldn't do it if you really love her, make sure you don't take her for granted like I did.
>>
>>17205888
Your a selfish prick mate, you'd leave a girl even when she "truely loves" you and go off with other girls thinking they lile you; but would be jealous if she would do the same.
advice drink bleach
besides you have to be 18 to be on this site.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.