[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alcohol... for when you're sick and tired of worrying about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: alc.jpg (637 KB, 3547x1386) Image search: [Google]
alc.jpg
637 KB, 3547x1386
Alcohol... for when you're sick and tired of worrying about everything.

(warning: will ruin life)
>>
>>
Alcohol will only get you drunk. You're responsible for ruining your life.
>>
>>
>>17205942
pretty good one! thanks.
op still stands though.
>>
>>17205968

I was an alcoholic for three consecutive years getting drunk every night and getting very little sleep, but I still kept my shit together and looking back at it now it made me better. I mastered the liquor, I experimented with different levels of drunkenness that made me more charismatic and courageous than I'd ever be sober, and give me just enough of a hangover to not fuck the whole next day up. Drinking just a little bit at work, not enough to make anyone suspicious. Drink just enough before and exam to ace it, but not enough to smell it on me. I mastered the liquor.

The liquor just got me drunk. I was responsible for not fucking my life over.
>>
Any suggestions for different kinds of alcohol?

I've tried tequila, vodka, whiskey, and gin. I tend to remain loyal to whiskey.
What other types of alcohol should I take a whack at, specifically brand suggestions? Like how do I into a martini?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.