[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the point in not being a neet? most people normal people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: mcu7ew.jpg (551 KB, 635x707) Image search: [Google]
mcu7ew.jpg
551 KB, 635x707
what is the point in not being a neet? most people normal people are unhappy anyway, the only difference is that they momentarily cover it up with materialism, and drugs. most normal people are cucks, they are spending most of their time working just so they can live, what is the point? especially if they have kids, they have even less time.
>>
>>17205600
The sense of achievement is the ultimate feeling
>>
>>17205600
no point because you die anyways. You have awoken, OP.
>>
>>17205600
If you have a job that you actually have passion for it's a pretty great time. If you just do it for the money it's definitely a slow mental suicide.

As for being a neet, you can either do it by leeching off your parents or getting tismbux.
People who leech off their parents are absolute cancer in my opinion, along with the parents who enable.
The people who qualify for autismbux are usually neets anyway.
>>
>>17205611
but most people dont achieve anything in life. and they will constatly talk about their children even though they grow up to not achieve anything. people speak about neets as though they are secondary citizens when they probably have better lives than plebs.
>>
Because I like doing things that welfare can't afford. Just as you like sitting on your ass, I like sailing in my boat. Just like you like watching a screen for hours at a time, I like to see a new country every couple of years. Just as you like microwaving another meal for one, I like to cook feasts for my woman and my family. And I like knowing I earned it.
>>
OP here. im not actually a NEET but i live in an area where alot of the people are NEETS that live off benefits, welfare etc. And i have become aware that they probably have better lives than everyone else, even if they are a cancer, they have cucked the mdidle class. the rest of society looks down on them but they dont work, they get sex off other NEETs, they are happy, they dont care what people think.
>>
>>17205623
The neets have one thing you dont - time. also, neets can save up enough money to see other countries, holidays are not that expensive.
>>
>>17205637
I will save and travel to 5 times as many places in the same time as a man who doesn't work can. Don't condescend to me about the value of time. They have as much time as I do, a single lifetime. Simply because I am putting in effort towards a larger goal than than they does not in any way devalue how I spend my time. I produce more for those around me, so that they too can enjoy the fruits of another mans labour, the same thing a NEET takes so callously and without gratitude. The parasite extends his hand, and without my hand and those like mine that feed it, they would not be able to partake in their selfishness. I do not regret that I give up my time and sweat so that others can benefit from it, but it is with great disdain that I spurn the thanklessness with which a NEET takes that which was given freely by another.
>>
>>17205600
>what is the point in not being a neet?
Having a point to begin with.

>most people normal people are unhappy anyway, the only difference is that they momentarily cover it up with materialism, and drugs.
Even if that were true, how would it make them different from neets?

most normal people are cucks, they are spending most of their time working just so they can live, what is the point? especially if they have kids, they have even less time.
And what, oh great neet master, do you do wkth your time?
>>
>>17205637
Bro... Don't try to justify or rationalize being a neet.

I work full time and still have more time than I need on a daily basis, and I live a somewhat active lifestyle. Then there's the 3 weeks PAID VACATION time I get every year plus the 13 other holidays. So if I plan it right I can take 4 week long vacations a year to anywhere in the world. I doubt your neet bucks can afford you that, faggot.

Oh yeah, I have every weekend to do whatever I want because I work Monday through Friday. So yeah about that time...
>>
>>17206011

If you work 8 hour days 5 days a week I highly doubt you have more time than you need or maybe you just don't really sleep. I work 6 hour days, I go to the gym, I cook and clean for myself and I try to get 8 hours of sleep every day and it's like I barely have enough time for hobbies. I don't know how anyone can manage to make quality time for hobbies while trying to stay at least somewhat healthy on a wageslave livestyle.

You have a point in saying neets most likely can't afford vacations, though that depends on the kind of neet. Autismbux can give you enough money to travel once a year if you save up. Neets who just live with parents obviously can't do that.

Saying you have a weekend off is kind of retarded when they have the whole week off every week.

Time is one thing you'll never beat neets at, however it's still a state of living that I'd rather never experience.
There's two kinds of neets as someone said before, the ones that live with parents who have no real privacy or money and the ones who are on the bux, which means they have multiple mental or physical issues, which definitely isn't something anyone would willingly take.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.