[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What contributes to an anti-fwb mindset?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I'm not looking for a FWB thing with anyone, that's not what this is about. A few years ago I was going to start one with a girl, but thought against it. But I'm curious

I've been told that women think about sex as much as men. Okay. Sounds good. I've met enough girls that it makes obvious sense. But I've met so many guys that are willing to have a FWB thing with a girl if she wanted to as well.

I know that most girls ARE NOT okay with the idea of that (Even if they're attracted to the guy) because of reasons of
>Complicating friendships
>"He just thinks of me as a piece of meat and nothing more"
>Etc

But what I'm curious about, and am hoping that someone here can elaborate, is what CONTRIBUTES to that mindset?
>>
Girls probably aren't as into the idea because of the "slut" social stigma.

As for what contributes to the mindset: I'm not particularly romantic (at least at this point in my life), so the FWB scenario appeals to me because it would mean I could relieve my sex drive with a woman instead of my hand. That's it, really.
>>
>>17205539
That's the only other reason I could think of, that the "slut" stigma would deter them.

So do they get offended by "He wants me for sex and I'm bothered by that." or "He thinks I'm a slut so he thinks he has a chance of having sex with me?"
>>
>>17205609
>do they
Everyone's different, desu. Both of your statements are true for some people, as well as those who don't care and are into having as much sex as they can.
>>
>>17205609
Also where are your sources on "less girls want casual sex"? I want to say that that's a common misconception, at least in first world countries.
>>
>>17205667
They're not really sources, but upon a bunch of women that I know finding out that I had at one point intended on a FWB situation, they said something similar to "I could never do that" or "I would be so offended if a guy asked me to do that."

These are not your church-going women either. They're not goodie two shoes nor are they the polar opposite.
>>
I mean, there's a stigma, but at the end of it all, they're the ones risking getting pregnant. Which opens up a large box of moral and physical complications, most of which aren't worth an orgasm with someone who's going to bail at the first chance.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.