[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Eat lunch/dinner with female friend every now and then, no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1347750682242 (1).png (141 KB, 529x547) Image search: [Google]
1347750682242 (1).png
141 KB, 529x547
>Eat lunch/dinner with female friend every now and then, no real signs of flirting I think
>does tell me about how she's been on a dry spell, we both want a casual relationship as general relationship goals. Shared something about our fetishes once.
>We also go drinking at clubs/bars
>When she gets drunk she touches me, but not around my legs, guides me around by holding my hand, locks arms with me, touches my face, rests her face on my chest/shoulder, but never tries to kiss me or do anything really intimatem talks about her dry spell and how she hasn't slept with anyone in a long time more when she's drunk
>one night when we went out she told another female friend something along the lines of "oh man Im desperate to fuck someone" then her eyes were pointed at me for a couple of seconds. After that we walked for a good 10 mins arms locked on the way back to the train station as the group was a bit far ahead
>Another night of drinking I end up at her house waiting for an uber, we end up talking about how the fuck we were supposed to meet people, we get on how we met and she tells me "i really like you (p sure she meant this as a friend), you're so fun :^)"
>Another night of drinking, I say something along the lines of "boohoo im not that attractive" and she just says "but you're cute".

It feels p pathetic remembering this shit, like none of this is actually significant and I'm just mistaking these as signs. Does any of this actually mean anything? Is this just normal for female friends?
>>
If shes doing passive aggressive shit you should avoid her even if she is into you. That's a sign that she is the kind of type that would fuck a guy while drunk and then claim she was raped the next day. She is entitled and enjoys power games for control more than creating a connection for trust and enjoying people's company.
>>
>>17205516
I'm incredibly dense socially and don't see any of this.
>>
>>17205516
The fuck man
>>
Seems like she might be down for that casual relationship, dude. The question is, what do you want out of it?
>>
>>17205689
>The question is, what do you want out of it?
Friend with benefits would be nice, I don't want a relationship with her though.
>>
>>17205703
Then I say go for it, she seems interested.
>>
>>17205704
Thanks anon, how the fuck do I go for it though?
Like, wait for her to do another questionable thing, but actually try initiating something instead of wonder if I should do something?
0 experience in this sort of shit.
>>
Grow some balls she is literally throwing herself at you without raping you
>>
>>17205717
I'm not very experienced either, but you need to make it clear that you're interested. Just kissing her seems like a good way, but it takes a lot of courage. You can try asking her to close her eyes and then kiss her, which might make it easier. You could work it up by touching her leg, then her hip, etc.

Another idea is to bring up sex in conversation and start hinting at what you want. Then eventually look deep into her eyes, bring your mouth to her ear and whisper "I want you".

Be creative and try to imagine yourself actually doing it when the situation happens. Think of what might make you chicken out and avoid those ideas.
>>
>>17205717
meng when girls get all touchy feely with me it drives me fucking crazy

like legit just do the same shit back this will let her know youre interested

just smile and touch her...lower back, shoulder, knee, back of hand etc. non sexual stuff
thats as far as i can help because im a virgin but girls usually kiss me first
>>
>>17205717
>Grow some balls
Too hard anon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.