[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Falling into madness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: body_tcm1085-198179.png (86 KB, 706x730) Image search: [Google]
body_tcm1085-198179.png
86 KB, 706x730
Help me , I am falling into madness. Current study year is over. So I'm turning into a NEET. I am sitting at home almost all the time (besides the workouts I have 3 times a week) and only briefly speak to my friends(through PC) when they have time. I am very bored and have no ambition to do anything, I realised that university life was my whole life,and since I am living alone I can't even talk to my parents. Help me /adv/ ,or I will soon become mad.
>>
>>17205475
same problems here. have you tried setting up shit to do with your friends?
>>
>>17205487
They are all busy at the moment ,cuz some of them still have exams and some of them work
>>
>>17205493
i suggest doing some productive shit for the time being until your friends have more time, and ocne they are free, plan shit to do with them. it will give you stuff to look foward to, and if you are being productive, you will feel as though your time is being well spent. im trying to plan things with my friends but they are difficult.
>>
>>17205498
The help I wanted to recieve was a list of things I can do in the meantime
>>
>>17205511
read, think and write, draw, masturbate, play video games, learn an instrument, go on a walk, listen to music, watch films/tv series. that is just some shit i came up with from the top of my head. there is fuck loads to do.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.