[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I've been been spending too much time inappropriately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 10999853_2.jpg (31 KB, 490x750) Image search: [Google]
10999853_2.jpg
31 KB, 490x750
I think I've been been spending too much time inappropriately with my best friend's girlfriend.

He's been dating her for around 6 months now, and her and I get along well just as friends, nothing else. We have a lot of things in common, especially music, which is why it was really easy for both of us to talk to each other. When we usually hang out, we hang out all together. Which means her, my best friend and I.

But about a month ago, one of our favorite bands had a concert about 3 hours away. My friend didn't even know who the band was so her and I went together. We left early, ate breakfast, were on the road for hours, went to the concert, walked around the city all day together. We had loads of fun, and ever since that day we've been talking and hanging out constantly. My friend works in the afternoons which is when we hang out. Probably like 2 or 3 times a week, but we text everyday. And it's not like we "hide" this from my friend, whenever we're together and he texts her, she tells him she's with me, but he doesn't text her every time.

Now, I wasn't concerned about the whole thing because I legit thought it was just friends, we never did or talked about anything that crossed any line. That was until yesterday when the 3 of us went to the movies, and right after the movie we went outside of the theater room and sat in a booth chair while my friend went to go take a piss. Then she grabbed my arm and hugged it and rested her head on my shoulder. She let go when my friend came back. Then we all chilled at my house for a bit, and later when they were leaving, she gave me a long hug after my friend stepped out.

I don't know what to do. She's honestly really fun to be with, so it would hurt cutting her off. But this is my best friend's girlfriend. I can't just allow shit like this to happen. And I'm not gonna lie, I think I have a crush on her, but I crush on a lot of people and don't treat them any differently, especially if they're in relationships. What do.
>>
Whatever you do do not get with this girl.

Bitches are easy to find, best friends are almost impossible to find.

Don't burn a bridge the size of Golden Gate because it'll cause a lot of collateral, trust.

Stop hanging out with her, find a different girl to hang out with.
>>
u absolute orbiter lmao
tell her whats up or leave her
but ofc u wont do shit but stand there like a faggot and hang out with couples
>>
>>17205316
Don't pursue, your friend trusts you and maybe your reading in to it too much and she was just friendly.
>>
>>17205316
>Good luck
Feelings are hard to quell, I've been in a similar spot and don't really want to go through that again. You know what's right.
>>
>>17205316
She sounds like she wants your dick and might be willing to fuck you behind her boyfriend's back.
>>
>>17205316
You know that's typical behavior of women with their friends? She's probably just really comfortable around you.

If things get weird talk to her and that will clear it up.
>>
>>17205324
>Bitches are easy to find, best friends are almost impossible to find.
This

You don't have to completely cut her out of your life but tell her that it's not gonna happen because your friend is your friend. If she stops wanting to hang out with you after that then so be it
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.