[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a >300 lbs man trying to lose weight, I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6
File: Chaffing-on-the-thigh.jpg (13 KB, 200x188) Image search: [Google]
Chaffing-on-the-thigh.jpg
13 KB, 200x188
I'm a >300 lbs man trying to lose weight, I've been walking/jogging 10 miles a day and I'm having a horrible thigh chaffing problem. It has got to the point where rubbing cream and powder on it isnt helping, it's starting to bleed when I walk and I'm having trouble even walking a mile now.

Are there any kind of underwear I can buy to prevent this? I was looking at the Under Armor Heatgear compression shorts but I'm not sure if that will help my issue I'm having. If it helps it is the area right below my crotch, my tighs are rubbing together there from being so fat. Thanks for any help guys...
>>
Lol get out you dumb fatty. No one here cares about anything but sex/gf advice you fucking fat ass.
>>
>>17204986
Seems like you should mostly focus on diet for now bro. I have lost 40 pounds just from diet alone and started at 250. Once you lose some weight you can throw exercise in. Then you won't have to worry about such terrible chaffing.
>>
>>17204986
no idea how to fix your problem but

GG senpai you're taking the right steps, we're all proud of you. /fit/ might well have more constructive advice (and they're sure to be a lot more supportive than bitter adv neets)
>>
>>17205002
pft okay senpai
>>17205004
I am man, for the past 3 months nothing but 1500 calories and walking as many miles as I can. I've already lost 25 lbs I need to keep going.
>>17205009
I've tried /fit/ before they tend to rage at fatties so I'd rather not deal with it. Sorry my man.
>>
It's chaffing because you are doing too many miles. Cut back a little and supplement it with another cardio
>>
>>17205018
I am not cutting back until I lose this weight I'm sorry.
>>
My thighs touch, and if I don't wear proper clothing while jogging they will chafe. You should buy some compression shorts or boxer briefs that are very form fitting. What will happen is the fabric will cling to your skin, and rather than rubbing your skin raw, the friction will happen between the 2 pieces of fabric. If you get a silky/synthetic material, they'll slide against each other and make your running much easier. DO NOT get 100% cotton.

Thanks for posting a thread that has nothing to do with social/romantic issues. You get a gold star. Enjoy your exercising (:
>>
>>17205026
Thank you for some actual advice famalam. I am not sure of what shorts would be good for someone my size.
>>
>>17205025
Holy shit. Ive been trying to lose weight and was thinking about running but 10 miles a day? Cut back on the miles you run and supplement it with biking or something. Also diet is like 70% of the battle.
>>
>>17205045
I can't ride a bike. I am pathetic and never learned. I need to learn how to not be pathetic.

Also I AM dieting.
>>
>>17205025
Don't think you read that post correctly. Do something other than jogging for cardio
>>
>>17204986
Keep the area clean, disinfected and dry.
Keep your thighs separated: you can either use bandages or buy some anti-chaffing shorts.
You can also use vaseline. And shaving helps.

Keep going anon! You seem very motivated, you'll do great.
>>
>>17204986
swimming
Seriously your weight is slowly, but surely killing your joints. Swimming will do nicely until you hit some safer (200?) values.
>>
>>17205018
>>17205056
>>17205090
My response was kind of dumb sorry, in my current situation I am not able to do much other exercise than walking. That is my main problem.
>>17205062
>>17205026
Thanks for the advice guys, I always use vaseline and shave my thighs and crotch but I think that is making the friction even worse. I just bought 2 pairs of extra large compression shorts and I'm hoping they fit me well.
>>
>>17205097
I've gotten some nike "running" clothes (tshirt/ light hoodie/shorts). It cost like 18$ each and the fabric is slippery as fuck. So go for slippery fabric long enough to cover those areas I guess.

At that weigh, you can survive more than a year without eating, but just taking vitamis & water nigga.
>>
>>17205122
>you can survive for more than a year without eating
You don't have to spread untrue information, you want him to die?
>>
>>17205131
>you want him to die
no, only because he is trying to better himself

as to the "untrue information"
I truly believe that it is possible, maybe not without food, but @ minimal calorie intake like <500
>>
>>17205146
The guy already stated he is doing 1500
>>
File: crabwalk.jpg (155 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
crabwalk.jpg
155 KB, 540x720
>>17204986
Why do you fuckers think you need to exercise extreme amounts to lose weight? You don't. You can lose weight just fine sitting on your couch. Just stop fucking eating so much.
>>
>>17205160
Why do you gotta be so mean senpai? You dont. Just read a fucking little.
>>17205013
>>17205050
>>
>>17205151
strawman

>>17205160
Nigga is trying to learn how not to be pathetic, let him.
>>
>>17205146
One, thats going to put his body into starvation mode and make it more difficult to lose weight over the mid-term. Two, its going to be beyond most people's ability to maintain. Three, he's going to fuck his muscle mass once his body starts to need more glycogen and be utterly fucked when he decides to start moving. Four, starvation is not a good way of keeping pounds off.
>>
I definitely recommend biking. Like others pointed out already in this thread, you are killing your joints. I think what you are doing is really great and I admire your dedication, and I hope you keep going with all your might, but I also recommend that you find a real bike or an exercise bike. You're hurting yourself than you should and you are gambling with risks of injuries. It's better to avoid it. It's hard to secure access to swimming but biking should be within your reach and much healthier.
>>
>>17205203
When I get down to 290 I want to try to learn to ride a bike. At this current time it seems impossible.
>>
>>17204986
10 miles is a huge amount friend. Maybe take a few days off walking, while your thigh chafes heal. Substitute walking with swimming, or cycling, during that time. If you can't do those without chafing, I'd say focus on losing weight through diet for a few weeks while your thighs fully heal then go back at the walking.

Good luck man, mad respect for your decision.
>>
People who run a lot put scotch tape over their nipples to prevent chafing. Try putting tape over the area? slide right past, or maybe some kind of large bandage? Any kind of buffer material should work I would think.
>>
File: 38813_image.jpg (61 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
38813_image.jpg
61 KB, 1000x1000
>>17204986
why dont you just bandage it before running
>>
>>17205223
I'll try that just for today so I can at least walk around. Thanks.
>>
>>17205201
>over the mid term
Are you ok? Do you have brain damage?
Other shit u said I agree with, that shit is dangerous
You know what else isn't safe? Being a fucking 300+ lbs whale.
>>
>>17205209
I agree with you, at your current state I wouldn't recommend riding a normal bike. Stationary bikes have a higher weight limit, which is typically around 300 lbs. This could be an option if you wish to join a local gym that have them, although I would recommend asking questions to the gym staff about the weight limit of their machines.
>>
get a bike
walking/jogging/running with your fat ass will rape your knees when you get older
>>
File: rowing-machine2.jpg (68 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
rowing-machine2.jpg
68 KB, 600x340
>>17205050
what about a rowing machine? Hell you could probably watch TV doing that.
>>
>>17205248
wait nvm OP cant even ride bikes? hahah fuck
>>
>>17205250
I honestly don't think my apartment has the room but I will look into that.
>>
>>17205250
>>17205255
are you fucking retarded m8? People gave you solid as fuck FREE advice
swim
bike
but noo u'll buy a fucking rowing machine, you lazy fucking shit, you will never make it
>>
>>17205261
Rowing machine or exercise bike, like the machine one.

Either one seems like a good idea if I have the room honestly, I just meant I never learned to ride a real bike, like a pedal bike, if that makes sense.
>>
Try giving your body a rest so you can heal from all of that chaffing. In the mean time you can do exercises at home for 30 minutes to an hour.
>>
>>17205304
Any exercises you recommend? I've been doing sit-ups but I have a lot of trouble with push ups unless I do the 'girl pushups.'
>>
>>17205265
Told u, u wouldn't make it. Waste your money, see if I care.
>>
>>17205310
I don't understand what did I say that was wrong? I don't know where I could swim, a gym membership is pretty expensive and it would probably be more cost effective to get the machine myself. And at least be able to use it during the winter when it is a bit harder to walk everyday.
>>
>>17205026
So much this. This is why taping your nipples before a marathon and wearing skin tight clothing while cycling are acceptable.

>>17205050
It is not hard to learn. The physics work in your favor. Get cycling gloves if you want to learn. You will go down a few times. $15 for gloves beats weeks of no-fap because your hands are scabs.

>>17205209
Modern hybrid bikes are easy to ride and more durable than road bikes. Get your self down to 200lbs on the hybrid, buy a road bike, swap to lighter wheel set when you hit 170lbs, and drop people on the climbs.

I have a friend who is 170lbs. The last time I rode with him he was 350. He blows me out of the water on Strava doing 100 miles rides. I figured I killed his interest on a 30 mile rail trail ride the last time we rode.
>>
>>17205321
I spent 3 or 4 hours trying to learn to ride a bike and I had a lot of trouble, apparently it is normal for people my size to have trouble riding bikes. Coupled with the fact I never learned as a kid, I'd rather spend my time doing cardio I can get exercise out of until I lose some weight.

I don't know what a hybrid bike it, but I'll Google it and look into it. Thanks for the help.
>>
Lycra shorts.
Wicks sweat away and doesn't chafe. Acts like a second skin.

Heed the advice of looking after your knees. Every step you take when you run is 8 times your bodyweight going through your knee. I admire your commitment but cycling or swimming are much less injury prone.
I read you can't yet ride a bike, make it your priority. Use stabilisers!
What will you do if you do your knees in? You won't be able to exercise properly and you'll be back to square 1.
Cycling takes you places, you can use it instead of the car or bus or other.

Don't let the haters bring you down. You can do this. Eat right, exercise lots and stay committed.
>>
>>17204986
>I'm a >300 lbs man trying to lose weight, I've been walking/jogging 10 miles a day

Stop that immediately. You can't lose weight by exercising, you have to stop eating so much. Stay between 800-1200 calories a day, use a food scale to measure portions (literally everything, including mustard), and track your calories with myfitnesspal. Stop fucking running before you fuck yourself up.
>>
I was in your position too, OP. >300 and I tried doing a lot of stuff but none of it really worked too well or efficiently. Know what changed my life? Sounds dumb, but the sticky over at >>>/fit/ really opened my eyes.

I hate cardio. Walking, running, swimming, etc. So I got some dumbbells and looked up a simple routine that I could do in my garage three nights a week and that saw results where walking an hour a day never did. Secondly, just counting calories is where I saw the biggest benefit. I realized that in the past I was eating far too little and I wasn't eating the right things, even when I thought I was dieting and eating "healthy." I was miserable and stressed. A lifestyle shouldn't be something that requires willpower - it should be your normal life.

http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

That's the link in the /fit/ sticky. Have a quick read and it'll all become clear. It's no-nonsense and written so casually that it's easy to read, but it's all facts and backed up with citation and sources so it's not bullshit.

Eating at a mild caloric deficit, strength training three nights per week and eating natural foods while focusing on protein. I was literally melting away.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>17205335
>>17205337
Thanks guys, I've been doing well on 1500 calories a day but I will look into lowering it soon. I personally love walking or cardio, but I will definitely read through that info for exercises I can do. I don't own any weights or anything so I've been trying to go about this as easy and stress free as I possibly can. I can handle dieting and walking and I am seeing results. Another plus is I am able to walk at work without issue, so getting in my miles each day is easy.

>>17205332
One of my knees is already kind of fucked due to an injury I had when I was little. But that has been the least of my problems compared to my leg muscles getting super tense and my foot being in constant pain. I know the knee thing will eventually be an issue. I will definitely work on learning to ride a bike when I'm able to get one. Worst case scenario is an exercise bike an okay alternative? Especially during the winter when I can use it inside.
>>
I'm this guy >>17205337

In regards to >>17205335 just pointing out that I was using myfitnesspal as well. He's also correct insofar as running will hurt you more than help. At your weight you're putting undue stress on your knees. It's good that you're very determined and you're going to need that, but health shouldn't come at the cost of bodily damage.

Weight gain/loss happens in the kitchen. The strength training I did was to prevent soft tissue loss whilst I lost my weight through eating at a caloric deficit, not so I could get a superhero body.
>>
Seriously swim: it's easier, it's funnier (generally), it builds more muscles, it's healthier and invariably grants good results.
Just remember to do stretching before, set a limited set of pools to do (I began with 16 and I was dead-tired, now I can swim up to 100 in three months roughly, although I haven't swum for a month due to a broken nail).
>>
That's a serious case of chub rub lol
>>
>>17205361
A lot of people are recommending swimming but I don't know where to go, and I honestly don't want to do it around too many other people but I can get over that if I have to. Do gyms generally have pools or something?
>>
>>17205335
Awful advice. Cardio definitely helps with weight loss, albeit at your weight I agree that less would be better for your joints. However the calories are completely off. 800-1200 is nearly nothing per day. If you starve yourself like that, you're going to have some bad health side effects as a result. Aim for 2-3 pounds a week for weight loss, as you can get away with losing a bit more than advocated due to your weight. This would be 1000-1500 calories below maintenance. Starving yourself is probably the worst thing you can do right now, because once you get to a weight you want to, your body won't be used to the increased calories, that being your new maintenance level, and you'll start gaining weight again, even though you're only eating at maintenance.
>>
I was 109 kg and after 4 months of diet I began swimming: I had the same paranoia (I'm fat, I don't want to be seen, I may meet people I know etc) but I chose not to give a fuck (and I hardly met anybody btw and nobody gives a fuck).
Does your town have a swimming pool? Go there, pay the monthly or weekly fee and start with your rythm (assuming you know how to do at least crawl).
Generally you will do 1 hour -1.30 hour and then out, don't worry about people or judgements: nobody gives a fuck about you, nobody is watching you.
And even if someone were, you are there to improve yourself, you are doing something hard and difficult, fuck them.
Seriously, I disliked swimming before, now I think it's a blessing.
>>
>>17205372
I'm getting a lot of good advice and some conflicting information. I am doing well on 1500 calories a day and walking, and I want to keep working with that if possible. I am trying other things but in my current situation I have the ability to walk or jog 9 hours a day and get paid for it. This is a huge encouraging factor for me, especially when I go home I'm able to have my own time to myself to do what I want.
>>
>>17205350
>>17205332 me
The trouble with indoor bikes is the tedium. 1 hour on a stationary bike and the boredom is more insufferable than the workout! Training videos a la sufferfest are good boredom killers and make your workout easy to structure. My advice would be get a hybrid or touring bike, something strong, and a turbo trainer. A turbo trainer is a stand that the rear wheel of a bike attaches to so that the bike can be used as a stationary training device. A basic second hand one will do. During winter you can leave the bike set up on the turbo if you don't fancy the cold weather. 3 or 4 times a week, warmup, hard sprint efforts for 40 mins then cool down.
Just make sure you set the seat hight and etc properly.
Google search bike fit, there are boundless resources available.
Then after winter when you're down to your goal weight you start riding on the road and start eating up KOMs on Strava.
>>
>>17205378
You might be losing weight on 1500 calories per day, but pretty soon you're going to be losing your health too. Too little nutrients means your body won't have what it needs to properly sustain itself, so in return you're going to stop losing fat and instead start losing muscle, along with other things such as immune system efficiency. The only encouraging factor you ever should consider is looking and feeling better. If you're only losing weight because you're being paid to do it, you most likely will lose motivation in the long run. And again, with that low calorie intake, when you start eating normally you most certainly will balloon back up.
>>
>>17205381 me again
Forgot to add research has shown (I can't remember source so don't ask) that increasing calories burned and keeping calorie intake fixed is more beneficial than reducing calories in and calories out unchanged.
Basically, keep on at 1500kcal but increase you output.
The amino supplement l-glutamine is very good at preventing exhaustion from long training blocks. If I have a lot of races coming up or a really hard month of training I can't do without it.
>>
>>17205378
>I'm getting a lot of good advice and some conflicting information.
This is why I linked you that site. Comprehensive and definitive info with sources so you know it's not just made up bullshit.
>>
>>17204986
Do some other type of cardio 300 lbs people shouldn't jog
Cycling maybe

Anyway try wearing comoression pants and put a bit if vaseline between your thighs
>>
Compression shorts are your friend, my man. I used to chafe so badly I'd bleed and it looked like I was on my period. And that was when I was flipping 135pounds.

So you can get them at Walmart for like ten bucks. You can get the knee length ones or shorter, or longer, whatever. They look kinda like boxers, and I got mine in the men's section. I loooove them. Make sure to wear a pair of shorts over them, still, for added protection, and good luck in your journey!! I'm on it, myself. Somehow I beefed up to 180 (could actually be muscle) and I wanna drop 40 pounds.
>>
>>17205394
I've been to several fitness boards, and none say that increased output with same intake is better than lower intake. Everybody and their mother says to lower your calorie intake if you want to lose weight, and supplement that with increased activity for further results.
>>
>>17205403
If you're a girl I seriously doubt you out in 45 pounds of muscle
>>
>>17205381
Oh yeah I definitely understand the tedium part. But my issue is sometimes where we live it gets snowed in so bad I cannot go outside so the indoor bike would be beneficial. Regardless I promise you I will learn to ride a bike eventually. Thank you so much for the help.

>>17205391
>>17205394
>>17205414

See this is kind of conflicting for me, my doctor told me 1500 calories was a good diet for me to have to lose weight while still keeping my body healthy. That is why I picked this number and stuck to it. I don't think my diet is too big of an issue at the moment but I appreciate the help. c:
Also I didn't mean my only encouragement is getting paid. It helps, but the part that encourages me is that I am not blowing 9 hours a day doing nothing at a desk then not being able to do things I want when I'm back home. This job is giving me the opportunity to work out and still have time for me. And if I lose this job, I'll definitely still be going at it, and it will cut into my personal time. That is fine to me, but right now I have a perfect mix of working out and recreation.

>>17205397
I am reading through it, thank you for the link.

>>17205400
>>17205403
Just bought two pairs of extra large compression shorts. Hoping they fit me and everything goes well!
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12 KB, 291x173
>>17205426
One of these.
Bike + the stand (turbo trainer) at the back. Then you have a bike to ride outside as well as an exercise bike for indoors without the need or cost for 2 machines
>>
Compression shorts, you can wear them under your regular shorts. Or vaseline. Marathon runners use it to keep their nips from bleeding.
>>
>>17205422
Most of it was gradual, over a couple years. The last 15 is possibly muscle from playing football. And yes. I am a girl. (Was about 165-170 for the last year or so, suddenly jumped up to 180-190). If it's just fat l will get rid of it, I'm gonna really ramp up on eating clean as soon as I get paid.
>>17205426
Good luck!! I hope they work for you!!
>>
>>17205328
Kids spend far more time on training wheels. Once you get it you are set for life no matter how long you spend off the bike.

>I don't know what a hybrid bike it

They are the best type of bike to get into cycling with; haters be dammed. Upright seating with strong wheels and a large gearing range. If you get the cycling bug switching to a road bike takes a few rides to get used to the hoods and drops. You find out you are a pinto engine in a Ferrari.

>>17205367
It has been years since I have went swimming. Fat people have an advantage since they easily float on their backs. Do backstrokes, blow nasty pool water out your mouth for fun and let the haters hate.

>>17205426
>But my issue is sometimes where we live it gets snowed in so bad I cannot go outside so the indoor bike would be beneficial.

Stationary bike trainers are hell, but they keep in you in shape through the winter.

>See this is kind of conflicting for me, my doctor told me 1500 calories was a good diet for me to have to lose weight while still keeping my body healthy. That is why I picked this number and stuck to it.

At your weight you burn 2000 cal/day sitting. Assuming you calorie count is on point keep moving and the pounds will fall off. It gets much harder when you drop below 200lbs and your BMR matches you intake.

>240 in 2008 dropped to 210 in 3 months by cutting fast food and working
>4 years of college in the 200-220 range
>dropped to 185 3 years after college
>last 2 years have been in the 170-175 range
>>
>>17205367
The YMCA usually have pools, and it's generally not that expensive for a membership, considering all you'll get. You can probably even get a day pass and take a tour. Some of the nicer gyms will have pools as well but I'd say the y is the best value for your money. And if you don't have a lot of money, they work with you.
>>
>>17204986
I keep wanking and keep having the same problem.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 288x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 288x511
Get some bandelettes my friend.
>>
>>17205039
Bro get the UA compression shorts, pricey but they are awesome. Good luck with the fat crusade.
>>
>>17205220
Scotch tape is useless, niggers going to need duct tape
>>
spandex shorts.

also if you're tired of running/walking simply reduce your calorie intake. The easiest way to do this is by cutting virtually all fat from your diet, and drastically reducing your sugar intake.
>>
>>17204986

I had the same problem, chaffing way up my inner thighs where they touched.

People recommended gold bond, which, eh, kinda worked.

The thing that actually worked for me was putting some duct tape over the areas that rubbed together. It was a pain to get off, but worked like a charm and could run/work out without any discomfort at all. Try it.

But this was many years ago before compression gear was everywhere. So try that if you don't care for the idea of putting tape on your thighs
>>
>>17205013

Not related to your original question, I don't know how to help with that. How long have you been on the 1500 cal diet? I'd be careful with making drastic cuts because your body may think it's starving and opt to burn muscle and ration whatever it's gaining into additional fat reserves.
>>
Use gold bond or other type of powder to remove moisture and for underwear I recommend a brand called ethika, they are prices kinda expensive but they go to my knees and stay at my knees all day and my girl friend thinks they're cute.
>>
>>17204986
Boxer briefs, compression shorts, anything that keeps your inner thighs and junk supported and dry will help. It will also get easier as you lose weight.
>>
Eat less.

Instead of your regular 1500 calories eat only 1000. Eat bacon and eggs for breakfast at 8am, meat, cheese sandwich with cup of milk for lunch, and a chicken breast and some veggies for dinner. You'll be losing like 3 pounds a week. Maybe more. Once the chafing stops or hurts less start running. I had the same problem and simply eating less and eating/drinking good things helped me stop the chafing.
>>
>>17206790
I think 1500 calories a day is a very reasonable goal for the OP and I recommend he sticks with it.
>>
>>17204986
panty stockings, can be modified and helps you keep your fat legs from rubbing themselves raw
>>
>>17204986
Wrong board man you should have posted on Fitness anyways I would go see a docter asap and congrats on trying to lose weight but it would be best to seek medical help.leave it to the professionals to handle this one
>>
>>17205335
Mustard doesn't have calories senpai
>>
Jogging at 300lbs sounds like it's going to destroy your knees. Maybe take up swimming or something until you're slimmer.
Swim in salt water and you'll improve twofold, that shit's good for injuries.
>>
>>17205013
>I've tried /fit/ before they tend to rage at fatties so I'd rather not deal with it. Sorry my man.

Well that's a damn shame. I used to be a regular there and we only raged at excuses. Reforming fatties deserve nothing but respect.
>>
>>17205308
>Any exercises you recommend?
http://scoobysworkshop.com/cardio/
This guys website in general is the best thing I've ever gotten from /fit/
>>
>>17206790

1500 would be a mild deficit for a small sedentary woman. OP is far from a small sedentary woman.
>>
>>17207746
>Well that's a damn shame. I used to be a regular there and we only raged at excuses.
Maybe things have changed but when I went there it was mostly spamming insults rather than any actual advice.

Maybe there was a migration when /r/fatpeoplehate was deleted or something.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.