[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shaving your bush around your dick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
How can I shave, so it stops itching after I'm done shaving? I've shaved around 8 times around my dick, and it always itches for like a week. What's your secret, anons?
>>
Trim, don't shave.
>>
>>17204704
use clippers/trimmers instead of a razor.
>>
>>17204720
>>17204725

Will it stop the itching or will it itch less?
>>
>>17204704
You could trim it.

If you wanted to go for a smooth feel, shave with the grain.
>>
Do you moisturize it after?

Also you can't stop it 100%.
>>
>>17204739
How much does trimming help?

>>17204743
I expected that I couldn't stop it 100%, but do you anons know the best solution to minimize it as much as possible? Also, yes, I do moisturize it after shaving.
>>
Yeah trim.

I just use a pair of scissors and cut it pretty short everywhere once in a while, it won't even itch
>>
>>17204776
I use scissors once and it itched as hell. What's your tehnique?
>>
A lion without its mane is just sad.
>>
>>17204826
What can I say, my girl doesn't like my lion's mane. She likes maneless.
>>
>>17204838
>lion's mane
Why are you people so fucking cringy?
as to the question, I have very irratible skin and I have never been itchy or anything, not even when i started shaving. Idk what u all fags are running on about.
>>
>>17204826
virgin detected
>>
>>17204704
Oh, girls get this all the time.
You need to shave in the shower with some sort of lube for the razors. Conditioner, shaving cream, soap, ect. What you are getting is razor rash.
>>
>>17204704
This is a field I am fairly experienced in.

I have learnt the following:

Shave in one direction ONLY! DO NOT SHAVE BOTH WAYS!

Trim before you shave to reduce the amount of passes required to clean it up.

(obviously) make sure your razor is sharp

Use a good shaving cream

Moisturise afterwards

If you want no itching, you cannot shave until there is no hair left. You can shave in one direction, multiple passes, and you'll have tiny stubble - leave that. If there is hair above your skin, it will grow easily. If you shave it down to the skin, it may ingrow and it will definitely itch.
>>
>shaving your dick hair
>trimming your dick hair
>>putting something sharp near your dick
>>
I use an electric razor. Leaves a subtle stuble with zero itch.

Its just a very close trim.
>>
>>17205542
If you're not a spastic you won't cut yourself.
>>
>>17204704
I shave with conditioner. No itch
>>
Trim #2 guard
>>
take a shower and shave at the same time make sure you get a good rince
>>
>>17204704
Stay in a hot shower to soften the hairs beforehand
Shaving cream helps
shave WITH THE GRAIN not against it
Shave at least once every ten days
>>
>>17204704
They sell electric shavers specifically for shaving/trimming pubes you know
>>
>>17204704
Only faggots and swimmers shave their junk, faggot. Just keep that shit trimmed and clean.
>>
>>17204731
Won't itch at all
>>
Thank you all for your help, anons. Gonna trimm it from now on.
>>
Don't shave, just trim

/thread
>>
>not wanting a jewfro surrounding your dong

This site used to be filled with men, not sissies.
>>
File: 1464047560784.jpg (77 KB, 286x323) Image search: [Google]
1464047560784.jpg
77 KB, 286x323
>All these fucking trim fags
Master testicular ball shaver coming through. Out of the fucking way you dumb faggots who trim!

OP!

Its called shaving creme or bar of zest soap. Get the shavers with the little strip of soap on them aswell but its optional.

Do it when you shower btw.
>>
>>17208323
Its for a womans preference. Woman don't like fucking a guy with jew fro on their dick. That is nasty.
>>
>>17208332

Like you would know
>>
File: 1464469351721.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1464469351721.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>17204778
Don't stab yourself with the scissors
>>
>>17208408
I didn't stab myself.

>>17208329
Will try your shaving technique, thanks anon.
>>
What about shit like nair? I've got a bush, my balls are hairy as fuck, and I've got a lot of hair behind my balls going all the way to my ass hole, and I find it all annoying. Would something like Nair work?
>>
File: M8Dw7UQ.jpg (314 KB, 689x950) Image search: [Google]
M8Dw7UQ.jpg
314 KB, 689x950
>>17208822
Haha that just reminded me of the best ass hair story I have read in my life

Read it all and you will have your answer young padawan
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.