[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fiancé hasn't been affectionate at all recently. Nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 368x368
My fiancé hasn't been affectionate at all recently. Nothing has changed in his life. Would it be clingy to confront him about it? What's going on? He is usually super mushy.
>>
>>17204659
Communication
>>
Have you tried initiating affection?
>>
>>17204659
no, feel free to talk about it

its better to communicate than not to
you cant go wrong with it desu
>>
>>17204669
I am scared of driving him away that way.
Also, initiating it does nothing
>>
>>17204676
You're supposed to be marrying the guy yet you're afraid of him? Your relationship should be stronger than this if you're engaged, worrying about being clingy is only right if you're in the early stages of dating .
>>
>>17204683
>worrying about being clingy is only right if you're in the early stages of dating
Or a guy.
>>
>>17204676
Adress the topic subtley
>anon you okay?
>yeah, why?
>idunno, you seem a little off lately
>what do you mean?
>???
>profit
>>
>>17204676
>engaged to be married
>thinks communication might drive him away
I give you guys 2 years, 3 tops. Hopefully you won't have kids together and the divorce goes smoothly.
>>
>>17204694

This.
>>
>>17204683
>>17204694
These
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.