[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything worse than fucking a virgin when you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1459484096840.jpg (205 KB, 820x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459484096840.jpg
205 KB, 820x1200
Is there anything worse than fucking a virgin when you're pretty experienced?
>>
>>17204584

If you feel that way then you're not as experienced as you may think.
>>
Yeah fucking a slut.

It really depends on how open she is really to getting better at sex, and how comfortable she is talking about it. The first couple of times will always be a bit shit because she is nervous etc but it should get better after a handful of times. Just make sure to talk about what you want to try or do differently. Also teeth blowjobs.
>>
>>17204606

Well it's prolly easier when being with girls, but since I'm gay the whole ordeal about analsex for something who just came out makes sex kinda terrible.
>>
File: v0v40.jpg (20 KB, 318x480) Image search: [Google]
v0v40.jpg
20 KB, 318x480
>>17204584
Some would say that being a virgin is worse than " fucking" one.
>>
im not really into virgins but some guys love them because of the innocence. and some girls love virgin guys because it makes them feel special, knowing they are the guys first.
>>
If you don't know how to fuck a virgin then you're not experienced.

It's not hard to make it work and pretty much none of the things the guy said int he comic are true except the part where they're shitty in bed.
>>
>>17204610
>since I'm gay
>>
>>17204639
>they're shitty in bed.

Yeah that's the main part nigga, sex just feels like shit and you gotta wait a while for them to get good.

The bleeding happens first time so i don't know what you're on about.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.