[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me and my gf have a very healthy sex life but I really want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1420369325979.jpg (450 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1420369325979.jpg
450 KB, 1536x2048
Me and my gf have a very healthy sex life but I really want to make her sweat. We can have sex for a while, do all sorts of positions etc she gets tired, heart racing etc but I really want to make her sweat and out of breath, how do I do that?
Also get her pussy creaming on my dick but yeah, any advice?
>>
Let her take the strenuous part and make sure it's hot in the room. Or you can try to have sex with some clothes still on.
Why do you want to make her sweat?
>>
>>17204521
Buy karatbars. The second the gold tint hits her eyes she will turn into a sex soaked barbarian, strip her clothes and fly into a rage. Her increased constitution and lust for cock will produce copious amounts of gold sweat to sell to others.
>>
>>17204527
Pretty sure he means it more in a metaphoric sense. Like realllly fuck the shit out of her.
>>
>>17204539
Yeah but also by doing that exhaust her so much she can barely breathe. Done it few times but can't do it consistently, despite the similar performance.
>>
>>17204521
The only that's going to work, consistently, is by havingnher do most of the work.

Get her drunk. She might start to sweat based off of that..
>>
Eat her pussy and slap the fuck out of her.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.