[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you fuck your boss? I know it's usually advised
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 273x185
How do you fuck your boss?

I know it's usually advised against, but it's just a temporary gig while I finish school.

She is 30, divorced, a little chubby, but sexy as hell (at least to me)

She smiles and laughs at all my hilarious jokes, which I realize doesn't necessarily mean she wants to jump my bones. She touches me a lot. We'll be be talking and she'll touch my arms and hands. She's complemented hair and my muscles and says my name in a sexy way.

I'm pretty sure she's into me, but I realize it could be a little messy in the unlikely event I cannot seal the deal.

Also have any of you gotten in bed with one of your bosses?

Pic not related
>>
>>17204104
First, you post pics.
Then you give her the dick, since she's clearly into you.
>>
Fucking your boss is pretty great. The taboo makes the sex steamy, and the benefits are endless.

If I were you, be patient and subtly let her know you're interested, but don't be the one who initiates.

There's nothing she's done that is evidence that she wants to fuck you. She's just being very friendly

Is she married?
>>
Bumping for interest. 1 month left at my internship and would do morally reprehensible things for a chance.
>>
Same way you fuck anyone.
>>
>>17204114

She is divorced.
>>
>>17204104
>humblebragging on /adv/

Git out.
>>
Any ideas?
>>
>>17204104
When she was no longer my immediate supervisor I showed up at a mutual friend's party she was at and we made out and hooked up a couple times afterward. Really just meet up outside of work and let things run their course.
>>
>>17204104
>says my name in a sexy way.
What the fuck?
>>
>>17204115
You dumb piece of shit. Last week at the intern tell her you're going out to celebrate finishing and she should join you.
Then go out the two of you to a bar to have drinks.
>>
>>17204394
I bet you're pretty awesome. I wish I could be the female equivalent of you
>>
>>17204104
To fuck her, make sure your penis is erect before penetration. It's difficult to have sex with a flaccid dick.
>>
>>17204104

> says my name in a sexy way.

"Ooooh Nigel, touch mi' bossomssss"
>>
>>17204471

Get out of my thread you fucking cunt I am asking for serious advice here if you have nothung to crinbritube with then go away pls
>>
>>17204492
>being this mad
>>
>>17204492
I understand it's difficult, but try not to imagine her greeting her Chad ex-husband at the doorway, handing him a bottle of beer, ripping off her business suit to reveal a Las Vegas showgirl uniform underneath, performing an hour long caberet show for him while preparing a dinner of champions then sucking his cockmeat while he feasts upon a bloody steak while you sit at home eating chicken tendies.

That will help you land your boss.
>>
>>17204104

You think if it happens, you have an easy out.

You could not be more wrong.

She will say it's just sex, no pressure, no commitment. She is lying to herself.

If you do this prepare for long melodramatic phonecalls and emails when you are at school.

Prepare to deal with female jealousy when your at school.

Hysterical crying rage filled calls? Yeah, they are how it all ends.
>>
>>17204104

Had similar situation, job that was only to last a few months anyways. It wasn't great, and it seemed to make her bossier to me, almost like her making up for being such an enthusiastic slut before.

It was years ago, and I don't really remember how we started it, but like yours it was a lot of flirty stuff mostly from her end. Then one evening we were working late, she came in, continued flirty stuff, and I finally returned a compliment about her figure or something, which she took as a green light I guess because she asked me to cop a feel of it or something. Like I said, don't really remember. We said stupid horny things.

So I wanted to do everything I had seen in the Brazzers videos where this happens (lol) but we just ended up fucking quickly against the wall. She said we shouldn't have done it, I said yeah, I understood, and that was really it. We both basically treated the rest of my time there as normal, but less flirting. Like it never happened.

There's no real risk on your end, OP, the boss is the one who's at risk. I still liked mine okay though, so even if she was a little colder to me afterwards I didn't want her to necessarily get torched in a lawsuit or anything.

Have fun OP. She clearly wants the D, you're gone soon anyways, what's the worst that could happen?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.