[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I'm sad with my life I can't get off the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Stormy_sea_at_night.jpg (197 KB, 1100x915) Image search: [Google]
Stormy_sea_at_night.jpg
197 KB, 1100x915
Hey /adv/

I'm sad with my life
I can't get off the PC because i'm lacking social skills from all the years of bullying from when i was still at school
I dream everyday of getting fit and/or doing things that i want to do (i can't because i'm poor) or becoming a normal person.

But my social live is empty, everyone in a 20+ km radius around me remember me as the weird creepy kid at school, even now they reject me.

More than lacking willpower, it's how much i fear other people are gonna react if i get my ass off the PC to do something useful

I'm weak, both mentally and physically
I was raised by a single mother, which never made me like sports and i had no dad to teach me life

As time pass, i like my country less and less, everything is illegal, and it is full of weak nu mâles like me.

I want to get fit, to do sports, to get off the PC, to have friends yet still having hobbies

Sometimes i wish i could escape to another country.
New people, new job opportunities, new life, more liberty

What should i do ?
>>
Find a second-hand book on exercises you can do on your own without any exercise equipment. Go for a jog, a run. Do some press-ups. Stop blaming your failings on your past and start making a present and future you feel good about and responsible for.
>>
>>17203963
Could you ask a more specific question? BTW you aren't a nu male, you seem to be the typical /r9k/ browser, though, you'll have to work on that.
>>
First off you better be from a country that isn't the USA talking all that shit about your country. Second, you aren't the only person raised by a single mother and no father figures. Plenty of us were in that situation. You have to teach yourself these things to help your mother. Stop looking for excuses for the way you are. You're completely in control of your life. Don't let your mother down, she didn't struggle raising you just for you to be a useless letdown. Make her proud.
>>
>>17203973
I live in France, USA is the kind of country i want to live in

>>17203970
>>17203973
I know i'm blaming on stupid shit, but i said it in OP, for some reason, i'm really scared about how people would react, even tought they'd probably react Well, that's what holding me back
>>
>>17203972
I dont browse r9k
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.