[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have two cats from the same litter. About a year old. The male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: mrkitty.jpg (27 KB, 326x320) Image search: [Google]
mrkitty.jpg
27 KB, 326x320
I have two cats from the same litter. About a year old. The male is a lot bigger and more energetic than the female. He picks on her playfully but she can't handle his speed and strength.

I know he isn't meaning to hurt her, and she just gets annoyed. They get along other wise and lick each other, play with toys together (very good at taking turns) He just needs someone to be a little rough with.

Is there anything I can do to intervene?
>>
Has he been neutered?
>>
Maybe she should stop being a whiny little bit h and report him for abuse
>>
>>17203909

Yes both are spayed and neutered.
>>
It's a weird situation, I have two female cats and the one that I have had longer (but is smaller) plays very rough, to the point that she gets on top of the other and bites her so hard that the other one meows in pain. But they do get along well, lick each other too. Maybe it's just a cat thing? As long as no one gets physically hurt or is scared or stressed about it I think it's okay.
>>
>>17203898

Leave them be, it is cat nature to fight a bit

Only intervene if it gets malicious and he starts denying her access to eating by attacking her or similar stuff
>>
>>17203898
Masturbate in front of them. That'll show 'em who's boss.
>>
>>17203898
Younger cats like to play fight.

>Is there anything I can do to intervene?
Squirt them with water if you want to stop them
>>
That's how cats play. Is she actually getting injured and bleeding or something? If they're laying down together and licking each other after, they probably aren't taking it as seriously as you are.
>>
My cats are cats that act like cats. What do I do?
>>
>>17204685
Dress them as dogs and yell at them until they understand what animal you want them to be.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.